Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job Dad.

Comment

Wow how th year has flown by... Happy belated Birthday Emmit!!!

Comment

God stories are always off the charts. 22 years ago my first grandchild was born like Emmit at 3lbs. 2 oz and was in NICU for 2 months. This past April I was humbled to officiate her wedding to her high school sweetheart. And last week she began working at Texas Children's Hospital as a NICU nurse. Praises for your family and the God who performs miracles.

Comment

I am glad you posted this to get a chance to see an update to your miracle.
          He looks awesome. I am so happy for you.

Comment

Happy birthday little buddy, good looking kiddo you have. Amazing what god has planned for us. He’s got this!!

Comment

PRAISE THE LORD!!!
              I can't believe I missed this thread yesterday and until now!!!

Colton, you and your bride indeed have a miracle named Emmett!! He has grown up so much in one year!! I saw in your early post in one of my threads that September 20 is the day... Believe me I'll be praying hard for a successful surgery for him and more strength and patience for you and mom!! I just cannot get over how great he looks now!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMETT!! May the Lord give you many, many more birthdays as you serve Him.

Lord THANK YOU so very much for this miracle little boy. We know Lord that You have such a big place in Your boundless heart for these little ones. We just thank You for that. Thank You for the healing and growth to this point, and we look forward to continued healing until Emmett is fully healed and a strong young witness for You Lord. Watch over him and strengthen him as he continues his young life. Comfort and strengthen mom and dad that they may serve him and love on him day after day as they are blessed by him. We love You Lord and we lift Emmett and his family up to You for great grace and mercy in Jesus name, Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                PRAISE THE LORD!!!
                I can't believe I missed this thread yesterday and until now!!!

Colton, you and your bride indeed have a miracle named Emmett!! He has grown up so much in one year!! I saw in your early post in one of my threads that September 20 is the day... Believe me I'll be praying hard for a successful surgery for him and more strength and patience for you and mom!! I just cannot get over how great he looks now!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMETT!! May the Lord give you many, many more birthdays as you serve Him.

Lord THANK YOU so very much for this miracle little boy. We know Lord that You have such a big place in Your boundless heart for these little ones. We just thank You for that. Thank You for the healing and growth to this point, and we look forward to continued healing until Emmett is fully healed and a strong young witness for You Lord. Watch over him and strengthen him as he continues his young life. Comfort and strengthen mom and dad that they may serve him and love on him day after day as they are blessed by him. We love You Lord and we lift Emmett and his family up to You for great grace and mercy in Jesus name, Amen!
                There is! Amen and amen!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

My daughter was born with Downs, her first year was pretty similar to Emmett’s.

She had open heart bypass when she was 9 mo. I’m not going to sugar coat it, it was the scariest day of my life. The recovery was pretty brutal as well but today she’s a happy, healthy (read chubby) 17 year old.

I got married last weekend. At our reception my new wife’s father gave a speech about my wife, she was born at 22 weeks. He recounted all the times that they didn’t think she was going to make it, all the hardships, all the tears. Right now she’s laying beside me, the sweetest and most beautiful woman I’ve ever known. Point is, there’s a future for that little guy and slowly as he grows the pain will fade, the love will grow and the hardship of his first year will get smaller and smaller in your memories. Keep it alive and make sure he always knows just how freaking tough he is.

Best of luck my friend, to you and to Emmett. Seems you guys have quite a few folks pulling for you, me included.

Comment

Working...
                  X