This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I like funny. I don't take social media seriously.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I definitely don’t take it seriously. So many funny things especially on TBH. In fact sometimes they write themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      How old are you? Stan Labay in Willis during your time?

Yes sir my first year the ol wing T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Yes sir my first year the ol wing T

Cool, great man and real ball coach. 18 pitch, 36 g, 45 counter, boot @9... All you need

He and Willie Fritz were the only ball coaches I ever knew to do time in Willis, Willie never gets MB to Blinn and his natties without that connection...

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Man I can't believe the high school football thread about Aledo got whacked. It was getting real good.

Man I just tried to check it. Guess I missed all the good stuff. Wasn’t too heated last time I looked at it.

Did Smart get any comments in? I was waiting.

Comment

Cool, great man and real ball coach. 18 pitch, 36 g, 45 counter, boot @9... All you need

He and Willie Fritz were the only ball coaches I ever knew to do time in Willis, Willie never gets MB to Blinn and his natties without that connection...

Don’t forget the GT dive! [emoji1787] and i agree Willis has been in a death spiral since he walked out the door...

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Don’t forget the GT dive! [emoji1787] and i agree Willis has been in a death spiral since he walked out the door...

3 yards on the dive is neutral, 4 we win.

Stan and I both live in El Campo, he still runs (not jogs) daily at 75, he was an assistant here when I was playing. His oldest son and I are good friends and old teammates. Both his son's could ball.

Comment

3 yards on the dive is neutral, 4 we win.

Stan and I both live in El Campo, he still runs (not jogs) daily at 75, he was an assistant here when I was playing. His oldest son and I are good friends and old teammates. Both his son's could ball.

I believe it the man was old school, and just one of those hard nose mans man. Glad to hear he’s doing good wildkats never die!

Comment

Just saw Tyree Wilson entered the portal. Anyone have any scoop on that? I'm kind of surprised to see that as he saw substantial playing time last year. I know we recruited to that position, bit you need volume due to high injury rate.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                    Just saw Tyree Wilson entered the portal. Anyone have any scoop on that? I'm kind of surprised to see that as he saw substantial playing time last year. I know we recruited to that position, bit you need volume due to high injury rate.

We still need a few more to enter the portal to make up for the class we took this year. We signed 3 guys at his position this cycle, that most think are more talented than him. He was considered a depth guy when he was signed.

Rumor is Max Wright is 245# now and moved to FB starting in Spring.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      We still need a few more to enter the portal to make up for the class we took this year. We signed 3 guys at his position this cycle, that most think are more talented than him. He was considered a depth guy when he was signed.

Rumor is Max Wright is 245# now and moved to FB starting in Spring.
                      I think the writing was on the wall for this young man, being sandwiched between older and younger players with more talent.

He didn't want to stick around and have an underclassmen take his job from him.

Comment

I posted stats a while back showing the very low number of kids entering the portal that actually transfer. He isn't gone yet.

Comment

I posted stats a while back showing the very low number of kids entering the portal that actually transfer. He isn't gone yet.

We still need like 4-5 guys to transfer to fit this years class, not a huge loss either way. Going to be more like him go.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post

You may be thinking of tyree Johnson? Wilson played some. Figured he would be one that needed years to develop but be good as an upper classmen

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                              You may be thinking of tyree Johnson? Wilson played some. Figured he would be one that needed years to develop but be good as an upper classmen
                              Yes it’s DE #40 that is transferring, who lost playing time to Johnson and Leal this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                                I thought I had his name wrong when I typed it. I was still on my first cup of coffee, lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X