X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had 16 on plastic.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Had at least 25 fish over 2 pounds the last 3 days with a couple 2.60s and a buncha 2.30s. Wind was brutal yesterday but we still managed a respectable cooler of fish and 14 something pounds on the best 7! Pics on TFF under my LOP special thread. I don't have any Saturday's left until April but might have a Sunday and a couple weekdays left.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
        I put shrink tubing on them before dipping

I heat mine up holding the eye with needle nose pliers then dip and stick on rack in the toaster over! I'm getting better at jig tying! I think I got my cost down to about $15 a piece!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          I heat mine up holding the eye with needle nose pliers then dip and stick on rack in the toaster over! I'm getting better at jig tying! I think I got my cost down to about $15 a piece!

Well done.
          Between the melting pot, lead, mold, hooks, paint, air pump, and toaster oven I will be in the $25.00 per jig range for a while.

My wife asked me how many jigs I could have bought for the $800.00 I spent tooling up. I pretended not to hear her

Comment

Well done.

Between the melting pot, lead, mold, hooks, paint, air pump, and toaster oven I will be in the $25.00 per jig range for a while.

My wife asked me how many jigs I could have bought for the $800.00 I spent tooling up. I pretended not to hear her
            That's funny [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Buff, you been hitting Sandlin any? Doing any good?

Comment

Anyone doing any Crappie fishing at Granger yet?

Comment

Well done.

Tell her you can sell all that stuff and get back to drinking more beer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                    Buff, you been hitting Sandlin any? Doing any good?
                    No
                    I would like to but everyone wants to book their trip on LOP.
                    Normally this time of year a fellow can catch a limit under the hwy 21 bridge without ever moving the boat

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy_fitnes View Post
                      Went this past saturday, managed to get 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy_fitnes View Post
                        I been catching a few in Willis and up in the river! crappie and whites!!! whites are moving up quick but the front killed the bite! i Saw a stringer of 2 limits sat at circleville! crappie are in the river still deep pre staging for spawn. i'll be out this weekend gonna go find some slabs

Comment

Room booked. Never been on one before looking forward to it.

Comment

Well the boy hammered another 20 crappie, kept 7 solid keepers while white bass fishing. Ended up with 18 whites, 7 slabs, and nice big yellow bass too. He didn't forget the stringer today🤣
                            Attached Files

Comment

Got em’ pretty good on Conroe today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fizzle View Post
                                Got em’ pretty good on Conroe today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Oh yeah!

Comment

Working...
                                X