China. What The Heck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
    I'm pretty sure GarGuy meant to say "dragging dead people out by their arms and legs" especially following up with them being cremated... but we are talking about China so ??
    But I agree every country should have that right!
    No sir. Live people dragged out and carried to concentration camps or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      No sir. Live people dragged out and carried to concentration camps or worse.
      Lots of videos of this going around. No idea how many are real or fake... But China is for sure censoring people...and the outspoken ones are disappearing.

So no one will ever really know what's happening but you can bet it's not good.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Lots of videos of this going around. No idea how many are real or fake... But China is for sure censoring people...and the outspoken ones are disappearing.

So no one will ever really know what's happening but you can bet it's not good.
        They are for sure going door to door with military searching for citizens with symptoms. If determined to have symptoms They are taken from their home to concentration camps. That's what the video I saw was about.

Comment

All of my local markets are out of tin foil

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            All of my local markets are out of tin foil
            You think it's a big joke? Why would China shut down cities the size of New York and lose all that money? Or was that all fake also?

Comment

Please do not perpetuate unsubstantiated rumors.

Comment

You think it's a big joke? Why would China shut down cities the size of New York and lose all that money? Or was that all fake also?
                With a profile pic like that....What a joke.

Comment

I don't think it's a joke at all. I have no doubt its worse than what is being reported. I also don't think it's gonna wipe out the world. And if its that bad that it does, a facemask is not gonna save you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    What are the primary reasons that this virus is killing them, and less serious than the flu here?
                    Severe respiratory infection/pneumonia is what kills people. Seems to be killing +/- 2%. Flu is less than 1%. I think a lot of the deaths in China is because the sheer volume of cases, and not enough medical attention to go around.

Comment

Originally posted by Redbeard31 View Post
                      Please do not perpetuate unsubstantiated rumors.
                      I'm not. Please see the report in New York Times titled. Wuhon Rounds Up Infected. I tried to copy the link but couldn't for some reason.

Comment

Also the new York post has several videos up of the round up. Official Chinese statement says this is a time of war and military is call in.

Comment

Don't accuse someone of making a joke, and in the next breath act like China, of all ****ing places, is gonna use a lot of sound logic and reasoning. CHINA is quietly the biggest ****hole on the planet, because that's what communism does.

See EVERY communist society EVER for confirmation. I feel very sorry for the rank and file over there, but seriously.....**** China!

Comment

C'mon Dale, don't beat around the bush! Tell us what you REALLY think!
                            AFTR, I couldn't agree more with your sentiments.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                              There are 13 confirmed cases in the US, all with minimum symptoms. Only 2 deaths outside of China, none in the US. There are a couple hundred people in quarantine now at Miramar NAS, Travis AFB, and Lackland AFB. I think there is another location but I don't remember where.
                              Clark AFB California...thats where the first group of quarantined have been let go to go home.

Comment

I dunno, but keep em the hell out of the US. No one should be allowed to travel to or from PERIOD.

Comment

Working...
                                X