2020 white bass thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
    Waco was up approximately a foot, as of 10:00 p.m. last night, but still approximately 3.5' down. Both the North Bosque Gauges, one below Valley Mills and the other at Clifton showed flow rates up a little over 3'. The Middle Bosque was running very well yesterday along with Hog Creek.

Rwc
    That should be good news.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

They are starting to get it for sure! Son hit them again today after college class for a few hours and caught 18 keeper whites, 20 crappie only kept 7 slabs, and a few nice big yellow bass. He took his stringer today.🤣🤣
      Attached Files

Comment

Damg. I thought it was too early. Guess I need to get my gear together. If anyone wants to go next couple weeks met me know. I'll be at work next 7 days but I get off 6 in a row every other week and days off during the week alot. Have a kayak and wife has one she doesn't use much I can take as well. We usually do spring Creek but oopen.

Comment

Anybody fairly close to canton area that could point me in the right direction to catch some? Fished rowlett creek for years and miss catching them up in the creeks since we moved

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody doing any good around college station area? Went to Bedias creek the other day and didn’t get a bite. Heard somerville is producing some

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
              Anybody fairly close to canton area that could point me in the right direction to catch some? Fished rowlett creek for years and miss catching them up in the creeks since we moved

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
              Lake Palestine is a close option.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                They are starting to get it for sure! Son hit them again today after college class for a few hours and caught 18 keeper whites, 20 crappie only kept 7 slabs, and a few nice big yellow bass. He took his stringer today.🤣🤣

Nice!!

Comment

Anyone hear if whites are in at Granger/ San Gabriel waters?

Comment

Another decent day hitting the whites and crappie in the creeks
                    Attached Files

Comment

We went out this evening for around 3 hours in a couple of different spots. My son caught one small crappie and it got loose once he got it landed. That was the only fish we caught. I didn't even get a bite. But we had fun trying. Can't wait to start getting into them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20200214_170511.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	24608586

Comment

Originally posted by Cbb1722 View Post
                        Anybody doing any good around college station area? Went to Bedias creek the other day and didn’t get a bite. Heard somerville is producing some
                        Curious as well. Going to hit up Somerville in the morning if you want to join?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          Anyone hear if whites are in at Granger/ San Gabriel waters?
                          I may test it out Monday. Will post whatever. The rain shopuld have helped it along but the cold may step it back a little. May take the bow and if no fish can always burn some calories pretending I know how to hunt.

Comment

Name:	Resized_20200215_151950.jpg
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	24608714

Name:	Resized_20200215_151943.jpg
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	24608715

We gave it a go again today. No luck once again but we still had a blast trying.

Comment

I found a spot or two where some where hiding out on the Nueces.
                              I'll probably be going back again on Tuesday, if I can get one or two people to come along.

Does anyone want to come along?
                              Got room for two. Be ready to get wet, river is low and we will have to get out and float the boat a few times.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Hit somerville today on the yegua with no luck. Hopefully they move in soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X