X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Lol, someone has to say it.

Another interesting stat. Only 3 teams have won 8 or more games the last 12 years.

Two of which, LSU and OU.

LSU and OU have done it for 20 years. During that same 20 years, Texas has 15 seasons with 8 or more and the Ags are batting .500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Chad C; 01-22-2020, 01:15 PM.

Comment

For the sake of fairness in the same article, there’s this about the Ags. Not a good stat for the senior QB or play caller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

RLB has hacked the Boss' account.

BTW, a lot of people said it making fun of Texas. The only ones on here that said it were doing just that.
        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-22-2020, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Lol, someone has to say it.

Another interesting stat. Only 3 teams have won 8 or more games the last 12 years.

Two of which, LSU and OU.

LSU and OU have done it for 20 years. During that same 20 years, Texas has 15 seasons with 8 or more and the Ags are batting .500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cool. Let’s not forget to mention that over the last 10 years Texas is batting 0.500.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
            Cool. Let’s not forget to mention that over the last 10 years Texas is batting 0.500.
            Correct. They have been terrible and OU has been dominating the Big 12.

I am well aware.

Comment

Worst Decade in the history of the program. We've mentioned it on numerous occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Worst Decade in the history of the program. We've mentioned it on numerous occasions.
                Thanks for reminding me.

Comment

So..."sportswriters"?

Not Herman, no one at Texas outside of S.E. post Sugar bowl win, no one in Austin, no one here....but sportswriters. That's what keeps aggy up at night, and perpetuating this stupid tagline? The opinions of national sportswriters who get payed to create stories where there aren't any. C'mon man.

Comment

Lol at Tess and Sam are the only said it and believed it. C’mon man. When the face of the program says that on national TV folks are going feed off of it.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      Lol at Tess and Sam are the only said it and believed it. C’mon man. When the face of the program says that on national TV folks are going feed off of it.
                      Believing it and saying it out loud are two different things. We all WANTED to believe it after the Sugar Bowl but, I don't recall any Longhorn fans on this sight saying it. Personally, I am even more skeptical than before. The 2019 season has a way of doing that to a person.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                        Believing it and saying it out loud are two different things. We all WANTED to believe it after the Sugar Bowl but, I don't recall any Longhorn fans on this sight saying it. Personally, I am even more skeptical than before. The 2019 season has a way of doing that to a person.
                        I don’t recall anyone saying it word for word. There were a few 12-0 predictions and I’m sure when Sam let the we’re back fly, I’m sure there were some living room fist pumps...Don’t kid yourself.

Comment

Thank goodness for fcs.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            It has been for a few years.

High 4 star WR crystal balled to Texas. The Arkansas guys say they are giving up. He is a Texas lock pretty much. They're making a late push on a 4 star RB as well.
                            Are you talking about Williams? Hes not a high 4 star.....Good player though

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Are you talking about Williams? Hes not a high 4 star.....Good player though
                              Dixon. He isn't quite as high of a 4 star as I thought.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                I don’t recall anyone saying it word for word. There were a few 12-0 predictions and I’m sure when Sam let the we’re back fly, I’m sure there were some living room fist pumps...Don’t kid yourself.
                                Not even close to the same.

Of course expectations were high. They will be again.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X