Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keith View Post
    He's busy stealing more stuff....
    Yep. If you look at some of the stuff he has for sale on FB looks like he stays busy.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Yeah, never have had a contact with the police where they were "helpful" in a circumstance where property was stolen or damaged.

Comment

I bet if you call the police department and told them not to worry now that the thief has been shot they would be there in 2 minutes.

Comment

Contact quackerbox on here. He is Leo with Harris County. Might know somebody that can help

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
              Bro go give the thief a dirt nap
              Yea that'll fix it.. Lol.
              Have you ever had anything stolen? If so how many thieves have you killed..

Comment

The guy is suffering from a lead deficiency, and I hope someday he gets the treatment he needs.

Comment

You might want to give the Texas Rangers a call... We had some 4 wheelers stolen out in the hill country and they jumped all over that case.. We never found them though. But they tried.

Comment

Sent gander a pm

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                      Yeah, never have had a contact with the police where they were "helpful" in a circumstance where property was stolen or damaged.
                      This has been my experience also .. I've caught people on camera plain as day and they still wouldn't do anything . I went as far as stealing a horse back one time.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        Yea that'll fix it.. Lol.
                        Have you ever had anything stolen? If so how many thieves have you killed..
                        My property is never stolen because I take care of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                          This has been my experience also .. I've caught people on camera plain as day and they still wouldn't do anything . I went as far as stealing a horse back one time.
                          Yea it is a dam shame..
                          I actually followed a tresspasser all the way to his front porch once and had the game warden on the phone during the pursuit. Sat in the perps front yard, for a hour, with his old lady screaming and cussing me the entire time, and still no warden showed.. I'm sure he was busy..
                          Oh this was back in the 90's in Leon county.. Perp was probably wardens kin folk or something. Who knows..

Comment

Had a travel trailer stolen off our place one time. We had it under a hay shed, welded a ball in the hitch, took all four tires off and put it on cinder blocks, gate was locked. They cut the lock, drug the trailer out and put tires on it. One of them was seized up cause we followed drag marks for a good three miles till the gravel turned to black top and that was all she wrote. Sheriff came out and told us exactly what we already could tell from what was left behind by drag marks. Never found.

Didn't get a chance to give him a dirt nap either

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                              My property is never stolen because I take care of it.

Tell us more. You might want to sell these ideas because you could probably make alot of money telling people how to never get anything stolen. You might single handedly rid the world of crime. Wow

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it in city limits of humble or unincorporated Harris county?

Comment

Working...
                                X