X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
    Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    your buddy down the street got new neighbors. I guess their about to build something cause they took down 3 giant trees in the front yard

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      your buddy down the street got new neighbors. I guess their about to build something cause they took down 3 giant trees in the front yard

That doesn’t sound good!

Comment

Bathroom looks awesome and that is a solid neighborhood buck.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          Had to zoom in the realize this was for a future sink and not the TP holder. Had me worried for a bit as that would be a long stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
            Had to zoom in the realize this was for a future sink and not the TP holder. Had me worried for a bit as that would be a long stretch.

Hahaha..yeah the room is 10x7!

She had an antique dresser thing I was supposed to convert to a vanity. Now she decides to put that in the house when we build. Otherwise I'd have a sink in there already. The corner to the right if the toilet is getting shelves. That's why no trim there

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Any updates on the she shed ?

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                Any updates on the she shed ?
                I hope you been shopping. Places havent been staying on the market long. The 2 houses across the street went on the market and sold by owner in about a month!

Not since deer season kicked off really. We did go up and drain everything and I put a light in the powder room. Life, family and work commitments have us away till at least end of next month.

I do have some distressed wood and barn tin waiting to put on the outside of the bathroom. Need to check on gutters, get material for guest trailer pad and pull some wire for that. Think there are 7 dead trees that need to be cut down. That should take at least a weekend
                Last edited by Quackerbox; 01-18-2021, 12:57 PM.

Comment

I hope you been shopping. Places havent been staying on the market long. The 2 houses across the street went on the market and sold by owner in about a month!

Not since deer season kicked off really. We did go up and drain everything and I put a light in the powder room. Life, family and work commitments have us away till at least end of next month.

I do have some distressed wood and barn tin waiting to put on the outside of the bathroom. Need to check on gutters, get material for guest trailer pad and pull some wire for that. Think there are 7 dead trees that need to be cut down. That should take at least a weekend

What materials do you need for guest pad?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    What materials do you need for guest pad?
                    Les wants to form in some crushed concrete with anchored cross ties plus a little wire

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Les wants to form in some crushed concrete with anchored cross ties plus a little wire

Lemme know

Comment

Looking good sir. We will be starting our barndo on Macedonia here before too long.

Comment

Wow. Not what I was expecting. I was thinking little frilly storage building. Nice Haha

Comment

We were actively looking and put offer on 2 places and got out bid. Think we just may build on our farm. I really want a place Out there too so we shall see. Gonna see what the next 4 years looks like and what taxes do as a whole. Until then we will use our friends lake house!

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                              We were actively looking and put offer on 2 places and got out bid. Think we just may build on our farm. I really want a place Out there too so we shall see. Gonna see what the next 4 years looks like and what taxes do as a whole. Until then we will use our friends lake house!
                              We're always willing to take visitors!

Comment

We're always willing to take visitors!

Have to meet up one weekend and run some jugs. I can get all
                                The perch we would need

Comment

Working...
                                X