No announcement yet.

Brain cancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought of you guys last night. Continued prayers for you all.

Comment

Prayers spoken for your wife and you this morning.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Continued prayers of comfort.

Comment

Continued prayers for y’all, Tim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

”Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade -- kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith -- of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire -- may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls” (1 Peter 1:3-9)

”May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope” (Romans 15:13).

Comment

Thanks for sharing and showing the strength of your faith. Mostly highlights how much weaker mine is in the face of much lighter challenges, but it's a reminder of what I need to shoot for.

Comment

Man this tore me up. God has a plan. We do not always know what it is, but it is there. My prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

Prayers continuing.

Comment

Continued prayers for you and yours.

Comment

Prayers continuing

Comment

Continued praters

Comment

Tim my heart aches for you brother!! What a powerful testimony you and Kristen are for our Lord Jesus.

Lord God, through Your Son Jesus we ask, receive this spirit unto Yourself. Restore Kristen in her heavenly home. Make her passing from this life to you a sweet aroma that is pleasing to The Father. East the pain our brother Tim is experiencing along with the rest of the family. What earthly suffering we must sometimes endure, but we all cling to the Hope that is in Your Son Jesus. He is our Strength, our Rock of Salvation and we ask through Him for peace for this family, Amen.

Comment

Prayers for all. I am sorry for your family having to go through this. I remember spending the last few hours with my brother.

Comment

Bumping this back up as I think of and pray for your family Tim. May God bless y’all. Your strength is commendable sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X