A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    17.4 million viewers for episode 5 and half a million signing a petition shows how bad the writing is? That 2.8%[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Come on man!!!
    The fact that it’s even being done and has hundreds of thousands of signatures is still pretty substainal. The number will continue to grow but probably won’t hit but probably 5-10% but once again the fact that it even exist is pretty crazy.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Everyone who signs that petition should forfeit their rights to vote, re-produce, and speak, for the rest of time.
    I agree 100% lol

Comment

Everyone that voted should have their names, socisl security numbers, and addresses posted publicslly and stripped the right to vote on anything important...like elections or who gets off an island.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Everyone who signs that petition should forfeit their rights to vote, re-produce, and speak, for the rest of time.

And have to do a walk of atonement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I had really hoped that the Hound was gonna whack Cersi as she walked past just because that's how he rolls.....

My theory is that as wee saw in the preview, Dani takes over, but after she went all psycho, Jon, Arya and the others take her out and Jon becomes King.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              The fact that it’s even being done and has hundreds of thousands of signatures is still pretty substainal. The number will continue to grow but probably won’t hit but probably 5-10% but once again the fact that it even exist is pretty crazy.

People create petitions for stupid **** all the time. You always have a small vocal minority/group that wants their "voice" heard in everything we do....

FTR...I'm not directing "stupid ****" to any TBHer ideas in this thread... Just in general

Comment

Wow! This thing is getting closer to 700k and rising fast! I agree- anyone who signs this must definitely do a walk of atonement!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Roy; 05-16-2019, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Wait what lol

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                    Wow! This thing is getting closer to 700k and rising fast! I agree- anyone who signs this must definitely do a walk of atonement!
                    Lolololololololololol

Comment

Well played Roy. Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Well played Roy. Well played.
                        All in good fun bud. But I actually do agree with you- no one should be signing this ridiculous petition. So things didn't work out the way everyone wanted to. This won't be the first time a final season/finale ticked off people, and it won't be the last.

Comment

No worries... wish i had thought of it

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            no worries... Wish i had thought of it
                            lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                              All in good fun bud. But I actually do agree with you- no one should be signing this ridiculous petition. So things didn't work out the way everyone wanted to. This won't be the first time a final season/finale ticked off people, and it won't be the last.

as drop dead fred quietly nonchalantly removes his signature...

Last edited by Smart; 05-16-2019, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Some of y’all going to need this...

Comment

Working...
                                X