Idiots on Lonestar Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
    What I thought was worse was an episode where the GW telling the guy fishing for crabs with no license. Told him blue crabs had to be 6" tip to tip. It's only 5"....

Could that be a location thing? Like trout limits on upper/lower texas coast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
      I thought it was illegal to release once it was trapped? Can only release into another pen or kill? I may be remembering wrong

On edit. Just read up on it. Rule only applies if they are moved to another property. Not same property
      Correct, If the hog is moved out of the county it needs a vet inspection and a injection of some sort.

Comment

It's for TV. You can't expect everything on a reality show to be 100% real or accurate.

Comment

fake

Comment

maybe they catch them to put in a high fence place where folks pay to hunt them? That would make sense. The pig will make them money.

Comment

The pig will be relocated...to my tummy.

Comment

Saw the same episode & was wondering why they didn't place a bullet in its head?? Now libtards are taking over game warden shows............................

Comment

I saw that too. They talked about rehabbing and releasing, but did not show the release. They added her to a few smaller pigs in a pen. My bet is they were really just keeping them and feeding to fatten up. Those pigs were not going to be released except into a freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
                    I saw that too. They talked about rehabbing and releasing, but did not show the release. They added her to a few smaller pigs in a pen. My bet is they were really just keeping them and feeding to fatten up. Those pigs were not going to be released except into a freezer.
                    That's what I'm guessing. The guys handling the pig knew what they were doing. Nobody is rehabbing a pig and letting it go. That pig is sausage by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                      This is what happens when we replace our Game Wardens with Environmental Officers.
                      As funny as it sounds, it’s really not. There was a time when most GW’s were good ol country boys. Not so much anymore. Hard to find one that actually fishes and hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
                        Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        That's what I'm guessing. The guys handling the pig knew what they were doing. Nobody is rehabbing a pig and letting it go. That pig is sausage by now.

I agree. So why tell us a bunch of BS on the show? I'm guessing most people that watch Lone Star Law are hunters. We know better.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                          As funny as it sounds, it’s really not. There was a time when most GW’s were good ol country boys. Not so much anymore. Hard to find one that actually fishes and hunts.
                          Sadly, they don't have much time to fish and hunt. Have a buddy that is one and during seasons, he is too busy following up on calls to get much hunting done or spend time with his family. It's a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            I was scratching my head on that one too. It happened near where I hunt. The hog was in the hog trap. That means they were trying to trap hogs. So why get this hog out, then rehabilitate it, and release it. That made no sense to me.
                            Fair Chase Gone Wrong.

Comment

I like the show but they give a lot of warnings on that show for stuff that should not get warnings for.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                I agree. So why tell us a bunch of BS on the show? I'm guessing most people that watch Lone Star Law are hunters. We know better.
                                LoneStar Law airs on the Animal planet, the same channel that has shows like The Cat whisperer and Puppy love. Could you imagine a Snowflake tuned into watch one of the other shows and seeing them cap a hog in a trap. I'm sure that's why they did it the way they did. I bet that GW went out and shot 3 more off camera.

Comment

Working...
                                X