San Antonio Theft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTCowpoke View Post
    I have a 2019 F250 and it has a push button start. I'm headed to San Antonio in a couple weeks. Whats the best way to keep it from getting stolen?

Home page for the Ravelco anti theft device, anti theft device for cars, anti theft device for trucks, anti theft device for big rigs, anti theft device for heavy equipment. Not one vehicle ever stolen using the Ravelco Anti Theft Device!

Comment

I have a 2019 F250 and it has a push button start. I'm headed to San Antonio in a couple weeks. Whats the best way to keep it from getting stolen?
      Take a wheel or two off. That should stop em.

Comment

LOL, or just pull a couple fuses.

Comment

These trucks don't typically ever cross the border, but pick up the goodies on this side and make a run or runs until it craps out or they get caught. Last one crashed our fence NW of Encinal at 10 am had been stolen from Georgetown after 2 am, driven to border, loaded up with "exchange students" and was headed north. Someone tried to pull them over and they ran, using pipeline ROW's and roads, until they crap out, usually flat tires .

Comment

Put a boot on a wheel, starter disconnect, and leave your doors unlocked, put your crap you don’t want stolen in a job box bolted in the back of the rig.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
              with cooler weather you could have someone sit in the back seat of the truck at BPS with a baseball bat and start breaking hands. no cops involved, just break them and drive off.
              this is a really good way to get shot.

Comment

At the very least time to start disconnecting the battery cables.

Comment

Originally posted by kingchip View Post
                  These trucks don't typically ever cross the border, but pick up the goodies on this side and make a run or runs until it craps out or they get caught. Last one crashed our fence NW of Encinal at 10 am had been stolen from Georgetown after 2 am, driven to border, loaded up with "exchange students" and was headed north. Someone tried to pull them over and they ran, using pipeline ROW's and roads, until they crap out, usually flat tires .
                  2 of the 5 I mentioned above frequently crossed. They had a BP agent (or whoever works the gates at the border) working with them and they only crossed through when he was working. They were stealing from stores before grand openings on the US side and taking the items back across to mexico.

2 more were found on ranches used to haul illegals.

Last one was stripped and on blocks 1.5 miles from the RIM.

Comment

Has anyone tried the Cyclops TAM ? It is a relay you install in place of original that you can disable remotely so vehicle won't start. $149.00

Comment

Revelco is the only way to keep your truck or suv in the same spot you parked in
                      Now it will still be damaged by thieves, but impossible to steal without a wrecker towing it

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                        LOL, or just pull a couple fuses.
                        I like this idea.

I also like the Cyclops TAM looks like pulling a fuse but you can just push a button and start the vehicle without removing and putting fuses back.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          You don’t they don’t swap out the plates?
                          All of the tollway cameras read VIN numbers. Just use that.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                            All of the tollway cameras read VIN numbers. Just use that.
                            How do they do that??

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              How do they do that??
                              No idea, but, if you get a toll violation, your VIN will be listed on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                                No idea, but, if you get a toll violation, your VIN will be listed on it.
                                Based off your license plate from when you get your inspection

Comment

Working...
                                X