X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
    I’ll remember this one Brock!
    Always knew there was something wrong with you Alabama boys........

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
      Can imagine there will be a hard push for Sonny Dyes but whatever they do, they gotta make the right choice this time. I like Dykes, Done well at SMU but still remember the Cal era also lol.
      My Red Raider wife has wanted to fire Wells the day after he was hired (mainly because of the goofy OC he brought with him). She is very happy today. Her first pick would be Traylor, but would not mind Dykes. Jeff Lebby is another great option. Is from Andrews, played at OU and now the OC at Ole Miss.

A crazy name I have heard out there is Tom Herman. There is going to be a lot of jobs open, so I am sure his name will come up in a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        I hate bye weeks too when the team is on a roll but the players need a break physically. I’ll be tuned into the Auburn/Ole Miss game this weekend as that’s the next 2 opponents on our schedule. I hope they announce Auburn as another night game at Kyle.

We could easily beat both of these teams as well as lose to both of them. I do like how our run game is improving weekly and our defense has dialed up the heat on QB’s. That’s gonna be key for these next 2 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I could have sworn I saw something that said they play at 7:00, but now I can't find it!

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
          I’ll remember this one Brock!
          18 you are not allowed to answer any questions or make any comments without a teleprompter or wire in your ear.

Comment

We're playing good ball. Let's run the table, I can get my o9.5 bet paid by DDF plus my heads up bet over LSU and we make a NY6 bowl

win, win, win

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              My Red Raider wife has wanted to fire Wells the day after he was hired (mainly because of the goofy OC he brought with him). She is very happy today. Her first pick would be Traylor, but would not mind Dykes. Jeff Lebby is another great option. Is from Andrews, played at OU and now the OC at Ole Miss.

A crazy name I have heard out there is Tom Herman. There is going to be a lot of jobs open, so I am sure his name will come up in a couple of times.
              Lebby is Briles SIL.

Comment

Go LSU!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	images3FD3LW5F.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	24666107

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Lebby is Briles SIL.
                  Correct.

There is talk that Ole Miss could hire Lebby if Lane goes to LSU as well.

Comment

Comment

I heard Lebby was bringing in some OC called Bart Riles. Never heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        Lebby is Briles SIL.
                        Yep and Sterlin Gilbert is one of their best friends. For that matter, that little west texas circle of players from that era all keep in touch. Add Shaud Williams and Sonny Cumby to the list. I was fortunate enough to stand on the sideline and watch all of them play in high school. Actually I was fortunate enough to be on Sterlin’s side, but the others-well not so fortunate! Dang I’m getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                          Yep and Sterlin Gilbert is one of their best friends. For that matter, that little west texas circle of players from that era all keep in touch. Add Shaud Williams and Sonny Cumby to the list. I was fortunate enough to stand on the sideline and watch all of them play in high school. Actually I was fortunate enough to be on Sterlin’s side, but the others-well not so fortunate! Dang I’m getting old.
                          Grant Freeman (HFC at Wichita Falls High) runs in that circle too. He is a really good dude.

It is amazing how the coaching tree / circles work. If Tech does this correctly, they could have a great West Texas Mafia take over and it would be really good for them.

Comment

Grant Freeman (HFC at Wichita Falls High) runs in that circle too. He is a really good dude.

It is amazing how the coaching tree / circles work. If Tech does this correctly, they could have a great West Texas Mafia take over and it would be really good for them.
                            Yep. Grants dad was my head basketball coach when I was at Lake View. You are correct, there are a bunch of those kids who were in that district who are big time coaches at both HS & College. Not sure that will matter to Tech but I personally think it should. Maybe I just want them to stay away from Sonny!!!

Comment

From most of the people i still know from Lubbock, the alums and paper, Holcutt is the real problem and just might screw this one up too! No one wanted Wells! Only decent coach they have is the baseball guy!

Comment

Texas 37
                                Baylor 24

Comment

Working...
                                X