Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a fan I hate a bye week, but it's a good time for the Ags to have a weekend off.

BTHOthebyeweek!
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Thats the truth. Frogs may not win another game this yr
      I said 5-7 after the SMU game and I dont think that's possible. Their defense is statistically as bad as Kansas

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        As a fan I hate a bye week, but it's a good time for the Ags to have a weekend off.

BTHOthebyeweek!

The only good thing about a bye week is no 2nd half disappointments. Other than that it sucks. I was way too productive this weekend

Comment

And the bye week means you can't lose

Comment

Hook'em Horns.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
              And the bye week means you can't lose
              Not true. You can lose players on the bye week if they don't keep their nose clean.

Texas opened up as a pickem vs Baylor and the money came pouring in on Baylor to push the line to 2.5. The public does not trust Texas and I am pretty gun shy as well. Hopefully the bye week and the taste in their mouth after those two bad games has them ready to go this week. Maybe it more wishing on my part, but I am riding with Texas to bounce back this week.

Comment

I hate bye weeks too when the team is on a roll but the players need a break physically. I’ll be tuned into the Auburn/Ole Miss game this weekend as that’s the next 2 opponents on our schedule. I hope they announce Auburn as another night game at Kyle.

We could easily beat both of these teams as well as lose to both of them. I do like how our run game is improving weekly and our defense has dialed up the heat on QB’s. That’s gonna be key for these next 2 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hook ‘Em! Here’s to hoping the O-Line got better during the bye week. Should be a good game in Waco.

Comment

Wells out at Tech. Bout time!

Comment

Hogs get a bye week, they need it. One win away from a bowl, not great but a lot better than the final Beilema/ Morris years.

Comment

I had an entire weekend bye as did Smart. Sucked.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Word is that Matt Wells just got canned at Tech. I thought they would keep him until end of year but good riddance. Yesterday one of his assistants was talking crap to fans on Twitter.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Baylor always scares me. they seem to play their best games of the year against Texas, much like TCU. Baylor is fast, so Casey better not float a ball to the outside again or it's pick 6 city. The pick 6 against okie st completely turned the game around

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Texas gets the 16th ranked Bears in Waco. Last three games have been #16, #8(15 now) and #3(4 now). Next is on the riad as well against a ranked Iowa State team.

I'm not confident at all.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              Aranda interviewing for the LSU job as was Joey Freshwater. Watch out!

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                                Hogs get a bye week, they need it. One win away from a bowl, not great but a lot better than the final Beilema/ Morris years.
                                Beilema did pretty good this past Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X