This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Week 9

We should probably just start this off each week with SEC Shorts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aCRrotvZps"]SEC Shorts - Tennessee sues to never play Alabama in football again - YouTube[/ame]

Those guys are great, I bet they are banking off those videos, more power to them.

Comment

Texas gets the 16th ranked Bears in Waco. Last three games have been #16, #8(15 now) and #3(4 now). Next is on the riad as well against a ranked Iowa State team.

I'm not confident at all.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-25-2021, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Bye week for the Ags. Trajectory for the team is still looking up. Seems our O-line is getting figured out and defense looks outstanding. Team is getting healthier. I hope Tyree Johnson’s injury isn’t serious and can use this time to get healthy. He’s an elite pass rusher and we’ll need him down the stretch. Calzada is still our Achilles heel. He’s made strides, but still makes some poor decisions and has to continue to grow to win out. Our young receiving core isn’t doing him any favors sometimes either so hopefully Jimbo gets them where they need to be to take on Auburn in two weeks.

Some good matchups this week.

Michigan/Michigan State
        Texas/Baylor
        SMU/Houston
        Ole Miss/Auburn
        Penn State/Ohio State

Looking forward to some good games and trick or treating with the kiddos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was at the A&M-SC game- those SC players had no quit in them and kept trying but that is the first time I have been to a game where I started to feel sorry for the other team. Our defense was off the charts for a change and the South Carolina offense was an exercise in futility, at least until we put our second and third stringers in.

Comment

Pulling for Auburn this week.

Comment

Hook'em Horns

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                Pulling for Auburn this week.

I don't think they beat Ole Miss.

Comment

I am not sure UT has enough this year to even get to a bowl game. I hope I am wrong, but unless we see major changes this week, I am afraid we are 5 win team....

Comment

Let's go War Eagle!

ac

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 9

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                      I don't think they beat Ole Miss.

I don’t either. Nor does the outcome of that game impact the Aggies. We win out, we are, at worst, second in the West. Bama slips up again and we could go to the SEC championship. None of that matters if the Ags don’t take care of their own business.

Looked at Pick ‘em for this week and these are some dang tough decisions. Especially with confidence points.

Comment

Gig ‘em.

Comment

Lets see if the LH's can fix their 2nd half woes against the bears this week. I think the o-line issues are bringing the whole team down. They get tired in the 2nd half and get worse at run blocking and pass protecting, which leads to 3 and outs, which leads to our defense being completely spent by the middle of the 4th quarter. Them boys on the o-line need to grow up fast, no pressure.

I will say this, I do like the offense much better than anything I've seen out of the Horns in a long time. Play calling too. If only we could keep it up in the 2nd half against decent opponents...

Comment

Frogs will get stomped by the other purple team in Little Manhattan this week

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Frogs will get stomped by the other purple team in Little Manhattan this week
                              Thats the truth. Frogs may not win another game this yr

Comment

Working...
                              X