Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Good Luck!!!!

Comment

I hope the silence means your cleaning a deer

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
            Update: We have a cardinal, a rabbit and I’m a little warm. Getting close to time
            Well.............at least you didn't get skunked! And, I also hope you're cleaning a deer.

Comment

Finish cleaning that deer and let us know how you did!

Comment

Phone died and had a long trip home. I did see 15 deer. I Sade one good 8 point I may regret not shooting. If he had stayed longer I would have probably talked myself into him. He was a six year old with decent width but short tines. He had great mass. If he didn’t require a half mile cart ride back to the truck, I probably would have been quicker on the draw as well. Luckily there is lots of season left and lots of deer on camera.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                  Phone died and had a long trip home. I did see 15 deer. I Sade one good 8 point I may regret not shooting. If he had stayed longer I would have probably talked myself into him. He was a six year old with decent width but short tines. He had great mass. If he didn’t require a half mile cart ride back to the truck, I probably would have been quicker on the draw as well. Luckily there is lots of season left and lots of deer on camera.
                  Good luck next time, seeing 15 deer is still always a cool hunting trip.

Comment

Rule 1 of Live Hunt…make sure phone is charged.

More live hunts please.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      Rule 1 of Live Hunt…make sure phone is charged.

More live hunts please.
                      There will definitely be one this next week. I’m working six days a week for the next few weeks so there will probably only be one.

Comment

I miss hunting southern Crosby/Garza county at our ranch off 651. West Texas is the best Texas. Sub'd for future pics.

Comment

Working...
                        X