Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well I didn't buy it but I got a brand new Taurus G2 in exchange for a wooden American flag that I made.

Comment

Picked this up recently, I'd been looking for one for a while. Kimber Rapide Black Ice 9mm. Can't wait to get to the range !

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Comment

Already had the super sport but picked up the M2 & Sport 2 bout a week ago. The store was running a sale and giving gift cards 20% of what you spent. After I got my gift card picked up a beretta M9 for $12.98. Been wanting one for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

More !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdan View Post
              [ATTACH]1060897[/ATTACH]Picked this Beast up yesterday.

Welcome to the .500 club! I love casting and reloading for mine.

Comment

Picked this one up the other day. Original owner traded it in to my local Scheel’s with two boxes of ammo minus one round, guess he wasn’t a fan of the recoil. This is what you need @Chew for those East Texas elephant hunts.

Comment

Wow. What a beauty. Looks flawless. Congrats. What u got planned for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Wow. What a beauty. Looks flawless. Congrats. What u got planned for it?
                    Absolutely no clue as I have never really had a desire to hunt Africa, bought it on a whim. I've already pulled the scope though, I have a Swarvoski Habicht 1.5-6x42 that is perfect for it but need to get some 30mm rings.

Comment

Well if you ever get five or six gestapo lined up when they come for that bad boy.. you know what to do

Comment

I love the stock on the Mark V's. Beautiful gun and a great trigger from the factory.

Comment

One can never have too many 1911's
                          Rock Island Tac Ultra FS HC .45 acp
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                            Picked this one up the other day. Original owner traded it in to my local Scheel’s with two boxes of ammo minus one round, guess he wasn’t a fan of the recoil. This is what you need @Chew for those East Texas elephant hunts.
                            When you want to move people off the shooting bench next to you then you go out to the truck and pull that baby out. One or two rounds is usually bout all it takes.
                            Recoil is not that bad but concussion is only slightly less than a 50 BMG.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              When you want to move people off the shooting bench next to you then you go out to the truck and pull that baby out. One or two rounds is usually bout all it takes.
                              Recoil is not that bad but concussion is only slightly less than a 50 BMG.

The recoil on my .50 is surprisingly moderate

Comment

Stumbled across this little gem yesterday. As a huge 22 WMR fan I couldn’t resist.

S&W model 650

Comment

Working...
                                X