Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The adventures of Caci and Dan. 2022 caribou!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome, I hope you get a herd coming through and tag out! Bucket list hunt for sure.

Comment

We will be going back in 22’ as well. The once in a lifetime hunt I’m afraid has turned into at least a twice in a lifetime hunt. You will have a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post

We will be going back in 22’ as well. The once in a lifetime hunt I’m afraid has turned into at least a twice in a lifetime hunt. You will have a blast.

Where did you bag that one? That’s exactly the type of bou we are after. From what I’ve gathered, there won’t be timber like that where we are hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Caribou

[QUOTE=DapperDan;15665538]Where did you bag that one? That’s exactly the type of bou we are after. From what I’ve gathered, there won’t be timber like that where we are hunting

This is from the 40 mile herd. Far east / central Alaska area.

Comment

I wanted to hunt the 40 mile herd but couldn’t get a flight in for next year without taking august dates.. sucks

Comment

Went this past Sept. with Golden Eagle out of Kotzebue. The tundra and it's tussocks kicked this old man's rump.(72) You are young an should be fine. We rented our camping gear so we did not have to carry it up or ship it. If you get an Alaska Airlines credit card you get a voucher once a year for a $99 companion fare. Holler if you have any questions I can help you with.

Comment

I’ve heard nothing but good things about Ram Aviation. Bucket list trip, congrats

Comment

Well from the looks of it, if something happens to ya your wife can always backpack you out of there!

Comment

Originally posted by Crabtrap View Post
                    Well from the looks of it, if something happens to ya your wife can always backpack you out of there!

Uhhhh. That’s my meat hauler!

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                      Went this past Sept. with Golden Eagle out of Kotzebue. The tundra and it's tussocks kicked this old man's rump.(72) You are young an should be fine. We rented our camping gear so we did not have to carry it up or ship it. If you get an Alaska Airlines credit card you get a voucher once a year for a $99 companion fare. Holler if you have any questions I can help you with.

Imma have lots of questions! And a $99 flight to Alaska is a must! I’ve heard that Alaska airlines is the way to go anyways especially for transporting meat/game. Pm incoming

Comment

We just got back from Alaska this morning at 2 am, and I’m already ready to go again.

Good luck on the hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                          Imma have lots of questions! And a $99 flight to Alaska is a must! I’ve heard that Alaska airlines is the way to go anyways especially for transporting meat/game. Pm incoming

Texted you my number.

Comment

Working...
                          X