No announcement yet.

In search of a new generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Champion 4000 and I highly recommend a Champion!

Comment

We just bought the Westinghouse 9500. I am very pleased with it.

Comment

What are your thoughts about the tri fuel Firman 10k for 699 at Costco? 3 yr warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
          What are your thoughts about the tri fuel Firman 10k for 699 at Costco? 3 yr warranty.
          From my reading they are on par with a DuroMax.
          Anyone used a Echo generator?

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            From my reading they are on par with a DuroMax.
            Anyone used a Echo generator?
            Never heard of an Echo but knowing Echo equipment was excited to check one out. What crappy info (or lack of) Echo has on their website.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
              Never heard of an Echo but knowing Echo equipment was excited to check one out. What crappy info (or lack of) Echo has on their website.
              My exact thought ^^ .
              Hell, Ford makes a generator too, but not much info.

Comment

We have the Westinghouse 12,500 duel fuel. By my calculations and my electrician's calculations it should run the whole house although I will only run selected appliances and outlets. We are going to get a separate regulator installed with a buried poly line tied into our 500 gallon propane tank.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a champion with remote start wired to a transfer switch and am happy with it if I’m out of town my wife can press the remote and have power

Comment

Originally posted by CDF View Post
                    I got a champion with remote start wired to a transfer switch and am happy with it if I’m out of town my wife can press the remote and have power
                    Are you talking about the little dual 20 transfer switch?

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                      We have the Westinghouse 12,500 duel fuel. By my calculations and my electrician's calculations it should run the whole house although I will only run selected appliances and outlets. We are going to get a separate regulator installed with a buried poly line tied into our 500 gallon propane tank.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                      I have this one. getting ready to do the interlock switch etc. I have a 250 gallon tank and upgrading to a 500 gallon tank. Converted the stove and water heater to propane.

Comment

Working...
                      X