No announcement yet.

Muscle Car Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 68 Mustang owned it since I was 16 that would have been 1986 lol. 351 Cleveland headers big cam ported Australian heads. Building an AOD trans for it need the 4th gear its about 3500 rpm at 55 mph .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bama; 06-08-2021, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ødin View Post
      BWSSR and I partnered up and built this 66 Chevelle SS... I got it as a parts car, mostly in boxes and missing the original 396 and 4-speed. Minor upgrades included a 468 roller, T-400, 4.10 gears, and 29.5x10.5's. She was heavy little girl @ 3650, but she was never afraid to wake up the neighbors or stand up and be counted.
      She’s the one for me. Oh yes .... She will be mine. One day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Buckaroo View Post
        My 68, Not much to look at but Performance is my bag!
        570 hp 454, turbo 400 with shift kit, 2500 rpm stall converter, B&M shifter,
        Ford 9” posi, disc brakes

For Sale $25K
        Not much to look at is about as wrong as you can be. Those Cameros are beauty in motion.

Comment

My first Car.

Drove it to high school in 86-87. 1947 Ford Coupe, 390 big block. all new interior. Loved it but it was a beast to drive. No power steering and sucked gas down.

Me and my buddy in front. I am on left. And before anyone makes fun of my shorts, just now I maid them myself in Home economics and those shorts were indestructible.

Click image for larger version

Name:	47 ford coupe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	24653799

Comment

My 2017 Mustang GT, now has a ProCharger on her. 750WHP, plan to turn it up more.
            Attached Files

Comment

Gosh I love this thread, suprised I dont see more 67-70 mustangs, or a boss 429!

Comment

some sweet rides... sure wish i would have kept my High School car, a 64.5 Ford 2 door Galaxy she was sweet

Comment

Wow, I guess either I forgot about, or missed this thread. So here goes. Traded my Hellcat Wide Body for a car a little more suited for the track. GT350, bone stock, but with a track alignment on it. She is a monster, and I have never felt a car so dialed in as this car around corners. The car is absolutely planted in corners. And with a 8250 rpm redline, she makes Ferrari sounds without the Ferrari price tag.

Good work Ford, good work.

Comment

My neighbor had some Suburban square body doors I bought and when I went to pick them up he had several classic cars in a shop. We got to talking and he said he was loading one up to head to Barrett Jackson Las Vegas this weekend. He has a 1968 Dodge Charger R/T going across the block Saturday night. Anxious to see what it hammers for. Believe he said it was a 440 Magnum with 3 deuces on top.

Comment

Some sweet rides, thanks for sharing all the pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                        My first Car.

Drove it to high school in 86-87. 1947 Ford Coupe, 390 big block. all new interior. Loved it but it was a beast to drive. No power steering and sucked gas down.

Me and my buddy in front. I am on left. And before anyone makes fun of my shorts, just now I maid them myself in Home economics and those shorts were indestructible.

[ATTACH]1052520[/ATTACH]
                        I don't know what is brighter the car or the shorts[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

98 WS6 with a T56

Comment

My 69 442
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by low lander View Post
                              98 ws6 with a t56
                              [ATTACH]1053065[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Low Lander View Post
                                [ATTACH]1053065[/ATTACH]
                                This is my favorite Firechicken of all time. Growing up, neighbor down the street had one. One of the meanest sounding cars I've ever heard.

Comment

Working...
                                X