No announcement yet.

Late term abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dangerously-cold temperatures plaguing Chicago this week could be deadly for many outdoor creatures, including the estimated 200,000  feral cats that live in the Chicago area.

I'd bet these folks have no problem with killing babies.

Comment

Just read the commentary of the Virgina bill sponsor, who says her bill would allow for an abortion even as the woman is dialating. That’s literally days to hours before the baby is birthed. I can’t even fathom the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Just read the commentary of the Virgina bill sponsor, who says her bill would allow for an abortion even as the woman is dialating. That’s literally days to hours before the baby is birthed. I can’t even fathom the idea.
        Twisted/evil for sure

Comment

I bet it feels good for the left to finally get all this off their chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            I bet it feels good for the left to finally get all this off their chest.
            Here is the latest one.
            Birth the baby, then decide if you want to keep it or kill it!!!! ***
            Wednesday on WTOP’s "Ask The Governor," Gov. Ralph Northam (D-VA) defended the Repeal Act, which would repeal Virginia's current restrictions on late-term | Clips

Comment

Good way to desensitize the sheeple early on... so when you later suggest imprisoning and killing people that don't agree with your way of thought its not so bad.

I know thats stretching it a bit far...
              Bingo!!! Your 100% correct, or the death panels for socialized medical care.

Comment

The now famous Democratic Virginia delegate Kathy Tran who introduced the House Bill No. 2491 on the abortion just moments before birth earlier this week.... on that very same day presented House Bill No. 2495 preventing spraying on certain months to save the fall cankerworm. Let that soak in.

Comment

Good way to desensitize the sheeple early on... so when you later suggest imprisoning and killing people that don't agree with your way of thought its not so bad.

I know thats stretching it a bit far...
                  not even a little bit

Comment

Same thing I said minus the month count. Poor (crappy) mothers raise kids with no principles,values and morals and will more than likely be a drain on society. Am I wrong to think that?
                    ever heard of adoption?

Comment

be aware, very aware that they will use these same justifications for euthanizing the elderly. unfortunately, because of liberals like these you have to take a side and there is no grey area especially now in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                        be aware, very aware that they will use these same justifications for euthanizing the elderly. unfortunately, because of liberals like these you have to take a side and there is no grey area especially now in my opinion.
                        I agree. I was center on this, but within the last 2 weeks I have to jump to the right.

Comment

I agree. I was center on this, but within the last 2 weeks I have to jump to the right.
                          I wondered if all this would change your mind

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                            ever heard of adoption?
                            Are you looking at adoption from the current statistics where abortion is legal? Think of the millions and millions of more of kids in line for adoption if abortion was illegal. What % would have been adopted?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              I wondered if all this would change your mind
                              Yes..yes it did. What has just happened last week in New York and this week in Virginia was very eye opening to me. Seems like the grey lines are fading away quickly on just about everything.

Comment

Are you looking at adoption from the current statistics where abortion is legal? Think of the millions and millions of more of kids in line for adoption if abortion was illegal. What % would have been adopted?

I’m not looking at any numbers. I know how difficult it is for people to adopt, hence the reason many adopt overseas which is sad.
                                What I know is a kid deserves to live and as bad as the adoption system is it’s better than being dead! I don’t give two craps about the mom or dad, it’s about the kid having the right to live.

The answer lies, once again, with personal responsibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X