Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRXH 2021, Covid-19 Results and Election Relief!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man! I hope it heats up some to get the fish moving for the hunt! This front is worrisome!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like there might even be a tad of snow.

Comment

Has Boat

Rat +1

Paintman and grinderboy +1. Let's get it!!

Wildman +1

TxPepper +1

ArmyHunter68

Flex + Cajun Ginger

Rodray12

Rockstar69/no plus one this year!!

Stinkbelly

Briar Friar

Lakelife +2 (upgraded weedwhacker outboard)

TxBowHunter31 +2 possibly 3 maybe 1

Tejas634 +Cherokee +1

Needs Ride

Stoof

Sneaky + TexasLibra

Birddog66

Deaf

Nelson, Teresa + 2

SGTdebo305

Biden Lovers

(People who flake out... or love Biden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have traveled through snow to get to this hunt before. I can't wait.

Comment

Looks like good cool damp weather leading up to GRXH, as of now. Then possibly cool blue bird weather for the event. Or rain and snow through out. Awesome, either way.

Comment

The ground upstream from camp is covered in ice. We’ll get more ice and snow Sunday night with a good hard freeze. That ice will stay around prolly until Wed.

It looks like mids 40s high mid week leading up to Saturday and 60ish on Saturday. Hopefully warm up will get the fish biting and hogs foraging.

The underbrush was really starting to bud out...this should keep our brushy shooting lanes clear-ish through the hunt.

Im leaving the longbow at the house. The wheel bow is coming along for some killin.

Comment

Don't do it!!! Sticks kill too, see the avatar.
                Last edited by Wudstix; 02-11-2021, 10:57 AM.

Comment

I have fixed the Supplies Roster to the version before it got a screwed up, so go sign up for the gear yo0u are bringing.

Comment

I need it to warm up. I have 1 broken pipe, 2 frozen pipes, and a frozen well. I need to fix everything before the weekend.

Comment

Brown outs and frozen pipes. I'm expecting disasters when things thaw out. Hopefully I can remedy everything before the hunt.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Comment

Blackout and no water!! Let’s chase pigs!! Just add these issues to the title of this years hunt!

Comment

Well, Seton is sending out the 4X4 brigade because they are so short staffed on the nurse front. They are coming to pick up my wife and are saying she will probably have to stay at the hospital through Friday night. I am still gonna try and get out there Saturday. But for now I am a single dad.

Comment

Hope most can make it. Still waiting for kitchen pass to be issued. Depending on how roads look in SA. Power has been hit or miss, last without was chilly. Camping in the house, cooked breakfast on the Coleman stove. Heat finally came on at noon, such decadence. Still in better shape than some. Neighbors behind me lost their house last night. Puts being delayed to Granger in perspective.
                            Last edited by Wudstix; 02-16-2021, 03:55 PM.

Comment

GRXH 2021, Covid-19 Results and Election Relief!

Don’t know why you haven’t cancelled this yet. The lake is frozen, so be prepared to walk in. I see submerged trucks, cracked motors, and hypothermia in your futures.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
                                Don’t know why you haven’t cancelled this yet. The lake is frozen, so be prepared to walk in. I see submerged trucks, cracked motors, and hypothermia in your futures.

Don't threaten us with a good time! I NEED This weekend adventure! Haha been a rough year.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X