TAMU Move-In Day on Sunday the 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
    Moving out son in on sat 1 block from the chicken st the domain at Northgate. He is excited, I am not. But it is the circle of life. Good luck with your son.

Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be there on Saturday moving in my daughter.

Comment

He is excited. I'm excited for him too. The Zachary Engineering building is pretty awesome.
        With so many of us being there we could have a mini Bownanza

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
          Moving out son in on sat 1 block from the chicken st the domain at Northgate. He is excited, I am not. But it is the circle of life. Good luck with your son.
          Walking distance to Northgate is a good thing sir.

Comment

If I could go back to those simpler times, I'd give just about anything to do so. It was like being on vacation for 4-7yrs..........

Comment

Congrats to all and Gig ‘Em!

Comment

Congrats to your son on starting his new adventure. My oldest is starting his senior year this year. We did the "move in" to Moser 3 years ago. PATIENCE is the word of the day !!! Considering the multitude of people in a fairly small area, they have it all worked out pretty well. Be patient and enjoy the day.

Comment

The truck is loaded and ready to go in the morning.

Comment

I remember move-in day back in 2010. I lived in Wells, which is just across from Mosher. There are plenty of food options in the Commons.

He’s going to have fun.

Comment

gig em. great school. love that place.

Comment

A good memory..and glad it's a memory!lol Like a fire ant mound on move-in as well as move-out. Glad she did her first semester in the dorm but glad-er she finished up off campus! Congrats, be safe, and stay cool!!

Comment

My kids are all done with that, but can't you just "move-in" with minimal load? Then then let 'em come back the following few wknds with more stuff from home to sustain college life?

Comment

A hand cart? Times have changed. When I went to college I had a suitcase with my clothes and a pocket calculator. I probably had a loose leaf notebook and a pen or pencil, too.

Comment

next Wednesday mine leaves for TAMU - Commerce.

Comment

It hasn't been as bad as I was fearing.
                                Parked in lot 40B and made 2 trips to Mosher Hall.
                                Now my wonderful wife is completely arranging my son's room.
                                I'm just staying out of the way and answering "Yes Dear"

Comment

Working...
                                X