ID:	24580378

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
          Picked mine up last week.

[ATTACH]958362[/ATTACH]

Good looking truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 17’ F-250 with 46K miles great truck so far only two complaints.

First world problems.

1- Backup camera is not very clear in the day or nighttime. Appears foggy on the inside screen.

2- Have to upgrade to the dual front stabilizers for better steering over bumps.

What’s everyone favorite tire they are running! I don’t need muddier but a reference for a quite all terrain would be nice.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I love my Toyo RT’s

Comment

I

Comment

Originally posted by killbirds View Post
                  I have a 17’ F-250 with 46K miles great truck so far only two complaints.

First world problems.

1- Backup camera is not very clear in the day or nighttime. Appears foggy on the inside screen.

2- Have to upgrade to the dual front stabilizers for better steering over bumps.

What’s everyone favorite tire they are running! I don’t need muddier but a reference for a quite all terrain would be nice.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve noticed that with my back up camera too, sometimes seems like there’s condensation in the lense.

Comment

So all BS aside is a truck with an $73,930 Msrp a good deal if you can get it for $67400 OTD that is drive out price on a 2019 f350 srw? Thanks for any input.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mconner View Post
                      So all BS aside is a truck with an $73,930 Msrp a good deal if you can get it for $67400 OTD that is drive out price on a 2019 f350 srw? Thanks for any input.....
                      Man, that’s up to you on what you consider a good deal.
                      Me, I would say no. If I couldn’t get at least 10k off of msrp I would walk.
                      With that said I drive a 16. You could get a loaded lariat for 53k then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mconner View Post

I would think they should come down a little more with the 2020’s coming out.

Comment

In May I be bought a 2019 Lariat F-250 diesel 4x4 with a basic MSRP of $70,100. OTD for $57,500. That included 6 yr/125,000 mile extended warranty, new B&W gooseneck hitch installed, and sprayed in bed liner . Not the best deal but my old truck needed to go. Planet Ford was the location. Good luck.

Comment

45k miles on my 17 F250. I love it so far. No issues pulling but as mentioned it will get stuck . I switched over to Toyo Mts and no more issues in that department so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                              In May I be bought a 2019 Lariat F-250 diesel 4x4 with a basic MSRP of $70,100. OTD for $57,500. That included 6 yr/125,000 mile extended warranty, new B&W gooseneck hitch installed, and sprayed in bed liner . Not the best deal but my old truck needed to go. Planet Ford was the location. Good luck.

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Comment

New Fords

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post

That’s awesome! My 2017 was 73,500 and my out the door price was 73,000 with factory warranty.

You got 18k off MSRP and I could never come close to that shopping the entire country. Them new 2020 fords won’t have that off for a couple of years.

Last edited by Black Ice; 09-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X