Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God, family, country and TEXAS.

Comment

Everything! I truly enjoy the good things in my life and I have learned a lot from some of the not so good things that have happened throughout life.....but I pray for all good from here on out.

Comment

I’m thankful for being able to continue to have thanksgiving with my family every year. Not knowing if I would make it home from deployment to my family is definitely a feeling I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.

I’m thankful for my brothers and sisters that have served before me, with me, and will serve after me to protect us here on the home front.

Most importantly I’m thankful for God for watching over me and protecting me so I could be here today.

God Bless you and your families, and Happy Thanksgiving

Comment

Good question! I am very thankful to have some time off of work this month and next. I've been able to really unplug from work and be with family...I'm very thankful for that.

Comment

I'm thankful for my loving amazing wife who has put up with me for the past 10 years and the 2 healthy wonderful boys she provided me this year to give me greatest title I've ever received "DAD"
            Attached Files

Comment

Thankful for my wife who has shown me the goodness and grace of God for almost 8 years, a good house, which we are selling and moving to an even better one, a job I enjoy and get to help others and a great…. Albeit… crazy family who love God, America and blessing others! My life is very full. I am thankful that I get to start the journey of foster again and learn and grow as a dad.

Comment

Healthy family, everything else is a bonus.

Comment

First, Jesus Christ for sending His son to die for me.
                  My wife and kids.
                  For being able to hunt with my oldest this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Forgiveness and salvation. We would have nothing without these. Thank you Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
                      Forgiveness and salvation. We would have nothing without these. Thank you Lord.

Amen!

Comment

I'm thankful for a loving, forgiving, and kind Father, who is always there to talk with.

I'm thankful He lets me get out of bed every day.

I'm thankful for every moment of every day.

And all the blessings He grants, both pleasant and unpleasant.

Comment

My daughter being home from college, my other beautiful kids and my Grandmother getting to spend one more Thanksgiving with our family.

Comment

Family and friends.
                            And the plane stairs Curt mentioned…

Comment

Working...
                            X