Harper Tx Rut??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harper Tx Rut??

Has anyone in the Harper Gillespie area seen any significant Rut action yet? I saw very little interest to this point. Thanks Adam

Not much in Cherry Springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Should be happening now.

Comment

Hunted all of last week between Harper and Fredericksburg and it was on like Donkey Kong.

Comment

You are missing it.

Comment

These next 10 days should be peak rut activity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

South of doss yes

Comment

East of Fredericksburg it is on! Lotta of chasing going on, my son got to watch a 6 and an 8 spar over a young doe. He never seen a fight in the field. Also starting to see bucks get broken antlers. It should be going on in and around Harper. That Big moon all night last week had them moving at night, hopefully this weekend we will see more action throughout the daytime.

Comment

Just left Fredericksburg. Shot a big 11 Sat evening. Lots of evening chasing going on. Full moon had the morning sits a little slow. Older bucks are finally chasing. Be a great wknd to be in them hills

Comment

I wrapped up last week on my land in Harper/Kerr and on a neighbors ranch down the road in Harper/Gillespie and they were chasing and fighting good. I shot a small 8 and a free range frost damaged antlered axis. You should get lots of activity this weekend with folks out there. Good luck.

Comment

Thank you all, had very little chasing last weekend, the full moon had morning hunts a little off, maybe this weekend will be better. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                      X