Aaron Hernandez series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
    That was part of the story so save yourself the headache and don't watch the others. Like it or hate it, I don't think homosexuality is going anywhere.
    Trust me, I had no plans of watching any of it further. I agree that it's not going to go anywhere but me and mine also don't have to have it injected into out lives everyday . Netflix is bad about slipping it into their shows to constantly show you it and hopefully make you accustomed to it. It's a mental disorder that is running rampant in America. I work side by side with a lesbian everyday, she doesn't say a word about her personal life and I definitely don't ask. I'm fine with that as I want to be left alone and do whatever I want in my personal life also. I just hate it when it's shoved down our throats.
    Last edited by twistedmidnite; 01-24-2020, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      Is this real life?
      I suppose it was, it was a documentary of his life...

Comment

I am/was afraid it was going to be an apology documentary saying he committed the crimes due to repeated hits to the head playing football..and thus refused to watch it.
        Is that not the case?

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
          Trust me, I had no plans of watching any of it further. I agree that it's not going to go anywhere but me and mine also don't have to have it injected into out lives everyday . Netflix is bad about slipping it into their shows to constantly show you it and hopefully make you accustomed to it. It's a mental disorder that is running rampant in America. I work side by side with a lesbian everyday, she doesn't say a word about her personal life and I definitely don't ask. I'm fine with that as I want to be left alone and do whatever I want in my personal life also. I just hate it when it's shoved down our throats.
          I hear you. I avoid things being shoved down my throat at all costs too.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            I am/was afraid it was going to be an apology documentary saying he committed the crimes due to repeated hits to the head playing football..and thus refused to watch it.
            Is that not the case?
            Not really, much deeper than that drug abuse, sexuality, who he hung out with, being molested, family issues, not being held accountable played a big part of it as well. CTE is mentioned towards the end but several other issues also. pretty sure I watched the A&E one
            Last edited by Jcjohnson; 01-24-2020, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Is that not the case?

Not the case for the Netflix one. I can’t speak to the A&E one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah the Netflix Version was not at all apologetic. Just more of a 'this is all the stuff he had going on in his life' sort of thing. And he had a lot going on, not the least of which was being an immature 17 yr old off on his own to college (Florida) and then a 20 year old with millions of dollars. And if he had any good influences in his life, they didn't show it.

Still, there was no attempt to cover up the fact that he made lots of bad decisions - & got away with most of them, for a time.

Comment

Cool. Ill give it a look then

Comment

Seems like every time I finish a Netflix movie, they want to give you a preview of this. After reading these threads.....I think I will give it a try.

Comment

Thought it was well done but a little too much of a "poor aaron" for me. Seemed like they tried to make excuses for him through the whole series

Comment

I’m tryin to get through it but it’s boring AF lol

Comment

In the end, he did us all a favor.

Comment

Watched it. (Netflix)
                            That guy had some **** goin on.
                            Did seem like an apology doc though..they just couldnt figure out which reason to hold on to and run with...
                            Tough dad
                            Ho mother
                            Creepy aunt
                            Homo bff
                            Drugs
                            Too much privilege
                            Gangsta wanna be
                            CTE

Was interesting watch though.

Comment

Is his family profiting off of this in anyway?

Comment

Working...
                              X