X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pelosi looked and sounded like an idiot during her press conference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it bad that I’m a bit nervous because I seriously do not trust those POS in the Senate?

Comment

Boogaloo in the making...

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Expound further please.
          If there is anything they want stopped it would be him changing the Federal Judges around America. That is a 20 plus year job. Conservative courts shuts down their agenda for a couple of decades.
          I think he is over 200 because Obama left 60ish openings for Hildabeast to fill. Saw a news clip on Sotamier having bad diabetes and might not make a couple more years. Ginsburg is not going to be around long. Trump putting 2 or 3 more conservatives on the Supreme Court stops them in their tracks for 20 years.............

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
            It will also be an impeached president can not put one more judge up for consideration......
            The Dems will argue that and use it as an excuse to not vote to approve any nominees. At least they will have a different excuse to stonewall judge nominees going forward. The Republicans already used the nuclear option in the Senate earlier this year to get nominees through. They'll just keep doing it. And they'll use it for Supreme Court nominees next time if they have to (and they probably will have to).
            Last edited by Shane; 12-18-2019, 08:39 PM.

Comment

This is actually a sad day for America right , one party just decided to impeach a president because he’s not in there party and have spent all there efforts towards that and not there job ,and there is still people that will support them

Comment

Trump is speaking in a district that he won by 30% - that elected a Democrat congressman that voted for impeachment today. The congressman was supposed to work with Trump to make everything better for the people.
                Tonight DJT made sure he is a one term representative....

Comment

They are a disgrace to all it is to be an American.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
                    Pelosi looked and sounded like an idiot during her press conference

When does she ever not look or sound like an Idiot?

Comment

Most of y'all are totally missing the point here. Thrump WON! The dems shot all thier ammo android came up short. Now the public is turning in them. Nancy set the trap and now she fell in it. If she sends the articles to the senate they will either be dismissed or an all out trial that will obliterate the dems who are out of ammo. The repubs still have all their defense witness in the pocket. Nancy knows this and knows the polls will swing wildly to the Republican side. She is considering holding the articles and not transmitting them to the senate.

Lol. Its a great day for trump folks.
                      Last edited by GarGuy; 12-18-2019, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Hope youre right GG.
                        Still cant help but feel sad and ****** this country has been allowed to get to this point.

Comment

Rejoice!

You're witnessing the dems derail their own 2020 election efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Hope youre right GG.
                            Still cant help but feel sad and ****** this country has been allowed to get to this point.
                            I'm right. All the dems are out of ammo. All their tiring positions exposed and their soldiers are in retreat. Trump is about to fly in there with a dozen warthogs and clean house. Of course he could just pace it out right through the election.

Dems know its coming. You could see it on nancy's face when she was talking about holding the articles.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              I'm right. All the dems are out of ammo. All their tiring positions exposed and their soldiers are in retreat. Trump is about to fly in there with a dozen warthogs and clean house. Of course he could just pace it out right through the election.

Dems know its coming. You could see it on nancy's face when she was talking about holding the articles.
                              I hope Barr brings the heat long and hard soon.

Comment

The funniest thing in all this is the alarmingly large number of complete IDIOTS that are running around celebrating Trump’s immediate impending departure from office not that he’s impeached.

They think it’s over.
                                He’s out.
                                Yay!

Read numerous posts from people thinking that now he can’t run in 2020 bc that’s what impeachment means.

Ohhhhh the looks on their faces when.....

Comment

Working...
                                X