No announcement yet.

Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy thanksgiving to everyone, and good luck to anyone headed down after lunch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ty’s and Jakes deer are studs. Congrats to both young men and their “guides”.

Rwc

Comment

Congratulations to Ty and Jake on two Mexico monarchs!!!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!! Headed down in a few hours for the weekend with a bunch of family. Congrats to all who have killed and good luck to everyone else.

Comment

Can you recommend anyplace? Never hunted in MX but am pretty close and wanting to make the trip.

Comment

I keep seeing something new (to me) being posted, I see lots of posts...(low fence no supplements), is this the future or a ripple from the past?

Comment

We just hauled *** down here from the in laws and crawled in blinds at 3:30. Good luck to everyone this weekend, hoping to get one down

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                    I keep seeing something new (to me) being posted, I see lots of posts...(low fence no supplements), is this the future or a ripple from the past?
                    Not sure what that is but I’ve noticed it. I wouldn’t brag about not maximizing nutrition honestly.

Comment

Where are you seeing this?

Comment

Most people that kill big bucks and brag about not feeding protein, are shooting their neighbors deer, who are feeding protein! My .2 cents!

Comment

When Mother Nature helps you when you have mature deer, you have a great chance of having great bucks. There was a lot of rainfall in Mexico this year.

Comment

Yep and Yes

Comment

Great bucks, congratulations to all!

Comment

I dont want to mention ranches but one was close to Shane, first year to read this claim. I dont have a dog in this was just wondering if its a new trend and yall noticed the same thing

Comment

Working...
                                X