Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post

Ty got lucky and killed one of the prettiest Deer we have seen in a long time. The Sunset that evening was a perfect fit for such a awesome Deer.
    Good for him. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post

Ty got lucky and killed one of the prettiest Deer we have seen in a long time. The Sunset that evening was a perfect fit for such a awesome Deer.

Congrats on a great buck Ty!!!!!!!

Comment

My boy Jake was able to drop the hammer on a LF giant 8 with his bow yesterday morning.

Made a perfect shot right in the boiler room slightly quartered away. Ran a whole 53 yards!!

His biggest buck and first with a bow. Going to be hard to beat an 8 of this magnitude. 162 5/8” gross and 27 5/8” wide.

He makes his own film on his hunts so I’ll post a link once we have it done from this trip

Comment

Beautiful buck Dean. Congrats to Jake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations to Jake! He set the bar high by getting that beast of a buck as his first with a bow. I guess he has already picked out a place on the wall where he wants it to go.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
              My boy Jake was able to drop the hammer on a LF giant 8 with his bow yesterday morning.

Made a perfect shot right in the boiler room slightly quartered away. Ran a whole 53 yards!!

His biggest buck and first with a bow. Going to be hard to beat an 8 of this magnitude. 162 5/8” gross and 27 5/8” wide.

He makes his own film on his hunts so I’ll post a link once we have it done from this trip

Fantastic!! We are having a good year so far

Comment

Will be waiting on the video when y'all get home.

Comment

Congrats to both young men. If that is Jake smiling I would hate to see him mad!

Comment

Congrats to the youngsters on 2 studs! That 8 is a hoss and a dream buck for me.

Comment

Congrats on those studs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I always like scrolling through this thread and seeing the giants you guys kill down there. Keep em coming!

Comment

Congrats to those young men

Comment

Youth kills always mean more for many reasons! Congrats guys!

Comment

Congrats Jake on a beautiful Mexico Monster 8 !!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats To Jake. Glad yall pulled it off Dean. Too cool to get it done with the Bow.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all

Comment

Working...
                                X