Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live from Woodbury County, Iowa 2019 (back in Dixon Cty, Nebraska)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll be following from work. Good luck!

Comment

All set in Disc stand. 34 deg with a 12 NW wind in my face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All set at Eagles Nest again...overcast this morning and cool. I didn’t bump any deer on the walk in, but right after I dropped Travis off, I realized I didn’t have my binocs with me...not the best way to start the morning, but hopefully all the action will be in close this morning![emoji106]

Comment

All set at oak hallow. Spooked 3 deer out this morning during the walk in.

Comment

Just had a buck walk across the island moving west to east...he was on a mission out cruising, so maybe things are about to turn on! He had a big body and pretty decent height on his rack, plus he was heading down the river toward Travis...hopefully he will step out into Disc Plot a little later this morning where Travis can get a look at him

Comment

Small buck just pushed a doe back across to the island closest to me...little more action out there today, but nothing happening in the sand flat yet over here

Comment

Just punched one of my doe tags.

Comment

Comment

Still quiet over here but Baur has a buck chasing a doe all around him

Comment

Just had a doe and yearling moving out on island, then 2 year old 8 came out of the trees on the island and followed them to the northeast. Tried rattling at the buck to see if he was interested but he just looked in my direction, then went back to following the does

Comment

Nothing since I shot my doe.

I am watching a bald eagle flying up and down the river.

Comment

3 doe rolled through. Nothing now

Comment

Travis and I packed out and got his doe. Headed back to camp to clean her and make a plan for mid-day, early afternoon. Pulled cards from game cameras and found a couple nice ones where Travis was sitting so might have to put in our time down there to get them working those scrapes in daylight

Comment

Saw one young spike 10 minutes ago. Think I’m gonna call it and go back to camp.

Comment

All set back at disc stand. Had a busy afternoon taking care of my doe and then running and checking trail cameras.

Comment

Working...
                                X