TBOT 2022 1st 3D Feb12th,13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Onski69 View Post
    Can anyone tell me about what range or the max range the Men's class shoots from or out to?
    Don't be afraid to come shoot. Most of the clubs setting the TBoT courses do so with fun and trad shooters in mind. While the yardage isn't marked, the shots tend to be more hunting minded in nature and aren't designed to make a trad shooter lose heart. I've shot from the men's stake at several shoots, and haven't lost TOOOOO many arrows. The few far shots are, as Bisch said, usually on large targets and there won't be many of them. When you arrive, tell the folks at the registration table you are new to TBoT shoots, and they will probably put you with someone who can show you the ropes. My husband and I have been shooting trad a few years now, and everyone has been welcoming and patient with new shooters.
    Last edited by CamoQuest; 02-10-2022, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Thank you for the feedback. I'm going to get out there, just trying to schedule with the wife which day. Probably try for Sunday as it looks like it'll be a little warmer.

I guess I'm going to really need to work on my range guesstimating. lol. Definitely NOT one of my stronger points. I foresee lots of arrow chasing in my near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Onski69 View Post
        Thank you for the feedback. I'm going to get out there, just trying to schedule with the wife which day. Probably try for Sunday as it looks like it'll be a little warmer.

I guess I'm going to really need to work on my range guesstimating. lol. Definitely NOT one of my stronger points. I foresee lots of arrow chasing in my near future.
        Life has been full blast, thanks for all the help answering the questions, "its all unknown", you can bring binos or monos but no range finders.

Hunt County Archery Club has set a great course with added Mulligans

Rocking H Designs will be bringing wood arrows.

There wil be lots of great food

Memberships will be available to purchase

TBOT Apparel available for purchase

Buckles have arrived

See You There!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Oneway; 02-10-2022, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to all for the hospitality yesterday. I was able to make it out and shoot and had an absolute blast! Can't wait to shoot at some more events. Met some great people; Curtis, Dustin and his family, Charles and the ladies helping out inside.

Where would I find the scores from over the weekend? I wasn't able to hang out yesterday for the end. Had a long drive and one last football game to watch.
          Attached Files

Comment

The scores will be posted on the TBoT page, and sometimes this takes a little while, just fyi. We might see a link to the results pop up on this thread, if someone who was there and has access gets a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
              The scores will be posted on the TBoT page, and sometimes this takes a little while, just fyi. We might see a link to the results pop up on this thread, if someone who was there and has access gets a chance.
              Ok, very cool. Thank you. I realize everyone has other lives and day jobs, I just didn't know if I was looking in the right place or not.

Comment

This^^^^^ is where you will find shoot results once they get posted. Like said above, sometimes that takes a little while to happen.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They posted them on Facebook yesterday.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Not too shabby for a new shooter, JS. Glad to see you made it out and had a great time!

Comment

Do all TBOT shoots have recurve and longs wood divisions?

Cowtown will be my first TBOT 3D shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
                        Do all TBOT shoots have recurve and longs wood divisions?

Cowtown will be my first TBOT 3D shoot.
                        From what I've seen they do. Looks like most past shoots had scoring for them unless there wasn't any turnout for the class.

Comment

Yes

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X