Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 gallon for me a day.

Comment

I drink a gallon to gallon and a half per day. I have a gallon jug like several others mentioned that I fill up each morning. I fill up my water cup from that jug throughout the day. Kind of an extra step but it keeps me on track through the day and lets me know if I’m not drinking enough.

HEB makes all kinds of flavors you can add to water. I’ve got a handful of those I add throughout the day to mix it up as well.

Comment

0 unless some accidentally gets in my mouth while I'm taking a shower. Coca Cola and Mountain Dew mostly. I hate water unless it's really hot and I'm needing a drink bad. It's not something I drink for fun. I've always been that way. Water taste gross to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
          How much water do you drink per day? Im a thirsty mofo and drink probably 2 gallons per day and im 140lbs.

I rarely drink soda or anything like that but i do drink red diamond tea and i do drink some brown water a few times a week.
          To much, even if you work outside and sweat a lot.

Look up the symptoms of drinking to much water and be aware if you start to experience them.

No need to exceed 1 gallon a day.

For awhile, I was drinking more than 1 gallon a day. Driving home from work I realized I felt like I was slightly drunk. I had quit drinking a few years prior. I had a electrolyte issue from all the water.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
            To much, even if you work outside and sweat a lot.

Look up the symptoms of drinking to much water and be aware if you start to experience them.

No need to exceed 1 gallon a day.

For awhile, I was drinking more than 1 gallon a day. Driving home from work I realized I felt like I was slightly drunk. I had quit drinking a few years prior. I had a electrolyte issue from all the water.

Good luck.
            I don't drink over 2 gallons but definitely in the 6quart range. I drink from an Rtic container and refill multiple times throughout the day. No frequent urination either. Just can't go without.

Drank about 12oz of Jameson water last night lol.

I dont work outside but I am outside alot.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
              If your thirsty all the time, check your blood sugar. You may be diabetic
              This was my first thought when I read the OP’s posting.

Comment

Wow, I drink one or two ice teas a day, a glass or two of milk and that’s about if.

Comment

1 to 1.5 gallons per day. Helps keep my blood diluted. And kidneys working well. Does make me pee a lot though.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    If your thirsty all the time, check your blood sugar. You may be diabetic
                    Need to check sugar!!!

Comment

1 gal .
                      I monitor this on my garmin app as well as my macros for the day .
                      Been doing this going on 2 years now and has become 2nd nature .

Comment

Im not diabetic. I get a full blood BMP+ every year due to work and i hate it. Have to fast, only have water before blood draw.

Im just always thirsty and dont take any meds regularly. I do take synthetic opioids but only when im in real bad pain(not often).

Comment

You might consider a salt dosing regimine. If you dont have enough sodium in your system, the consumed water wont disperse properly between your cells. I dose myself and the kids with iodized salt and some himilayan pink salt for random minerals…especially during the summer.

Im lucky to get down a gallon of water per day on a nonhot nonsweaty day.
                          Last edited by Briar Friar; 11-25-2021, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Curious after reading this what I drink in a day. Probably 2gal or more depending on activity. Earlier this year I cut out all caffeine (tea and sodas) to see if it along with a few other changes would help lower blood pressure. Never was a coffee drinker but loved Diet Coke. I still have a few beers on the weekend though. I don't see going back to caffeine now seeing several benefits.

Comment

Some of you may need to have your blood sugar checked with the amount of water you are drinking.
                              Last edited by SneakyPhil; 11-25-2021, 03:31 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Checked every year. My blood sugar is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X