***Antlers86 LIVE 2018***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    Hopefully I don't hurt anyone's feelings.

Something said to bring both.
    Well you two timing...[emoji23] Good luck!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Get em!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No corn under feeder. 4 doe bedded directly under me. Feeder goes off soon I think. Lol... Should be a good evening as long as they dont get a whiff of me. Pretty cool being 3-4 yds from them having no clue I'm here.

Comment

Good luck amigo!!

Man have you ever thought about dumping a chit load of corn and see if he’d show up? I know every time I’ve ever done that they gorge themselves and would come around regular.
          Just a thought or experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
            Good luck amigo!!

Man have you ever thought about dumping a chit load of corn and see if he’d show up? I know every time I’ve ever done that they gorge themselves and would come around regular.
            Just a thought or experiment.
            I normally pour 30-50# every Wednesday. The Wednesday before opening day I poured 100#. He has not been in the feed pen since then. I will say the corn I poured looked old. There is a new bag in the pen yesterday so we will see if he shows up this wknd.

He is a bully buck so I'm really surprised he hasn't been in there even at night. Could easily be dead already from going over to the neighbors.

Comment

1 doe stood up. Looking east
              Attached Files

Comment

Good Luck!!

Comment

Fun hunt. Only LDPs I have are of a mosquito after my thermacell died. Just the 4 doe. Feeder never went off. They walked out just a few minutes ago and headed east.

Comment

LDPs
                    Attached Files

Comment

you should have stuck one of those girls-You could stand to eat a little more there buddy

Comment

Following

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                          you should have stuck one of those girls-You could stand to eat a little more there buddy
                          I would stick one if I had more of them around.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            I would stick one if I had more of them around.
                            I feel the same. Everyone says to kill the does for management, but we don't have that many deer to manage! Doesn't make sense to kill the producers!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Back in the main set-up for the big guy. I may make a move mid day depending on how the morning goes. Tight spot so phone use will be limited. Will update after 1st hour of light.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X