***Antlers86 LIVE 2018***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
    Was he able to salvage the meat or did it spoil?
    When I left he went to clean it. I believe it was salvageable.

Comment

Awesome eight point. Congrats to your buddy.

Comment

Awesome 8! Congrats to your buddy!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Insert thumbs up button here

Comment

Well checked cams and threw out a little hand corn for tomorrow evening-Sunday hunt. Little discouraging not seeing one trail cam pic of my target for the last 8 days. I did see him with my own eyes for sure Sunday but not 100% positive on Mondays sighting if it was him or not.

His running buddy tall 10pt has decided to feed at night and is alone in all the pics. Only day time activity is doe and 1-2 yr old bucks. Did have 2 new doe show up with fawns so that's a plus!

I'll be in the stand tomorrow evening most likely at my front location for a legal cull with my longbow. Probably set up 2 new stand locations mid day Saturday for the rest of the wknds hunts.

Comment

Be patient grasshopper! [emoji23] Good luck!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

This ugly 7pt is starting to show up a little more. Very close to legal. Have to see him in person to decide if I want my son to shoot him or not. Also this young one sided guy may go with trad gear if given the opportunity!
                Attached Files

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Looks like that 7 point is legal. It's a coin toss on the one sided one if he'll make anything. If I was looking to fill the freezer, I'd take him.

Comment

I'll go ahead and share a pic of the big guy. Maybe he will decide to come back around this wknd and I can get my hands on him.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                        Looks like that 7 point is legal. It's a coin toss on the one sided one if he'll make anything. If I was looking to fill the freezer, I'd take him.

I have 7 young spike/3pt running around. I normally let them go. One spike I know is a 2.5 yr old and really want to take him out. One sided may get an arrow if I have my Trad gear in hand and a freezer to fill!

Comment

That dude looks pretty old to me. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            I have 7 young spike/3pt running around. I normally let them go. One spike I know is a 2.5 yr old and really want to take him out. One sided may get an arrow if I have my Trad gear in hand and a freezer to fill!
                            2 year old spike, or unbranched on one side gets taken out every time I get a chance. Many on here would beat me up though!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                              That dude looks pretty old to me. Good luck!

Believe he is 6.5 this year. I've been watching him for some time and have TC pics back 3 yrs. He is a dandy for sure and one smart joker! Could have killed him 3 times last gun season. He put on some mass this year and was looking really good until he broke his split G2. Still a fine looking deer to me!

Comment

Here is when he broke off.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X