Comment

Prayers up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Still Praying for you guys.

Comment

Just now seeing this. Colton, I pray for you sir to be strong. You are the family head and its strength. I pray for Krystal as she is the one God chose to bring Emmett into the world.

I most assuredly will be in prayer for your son Emmett. Like someone posted, God doesnt make mistakes. He is your perfect son. He will make you stronger. He will bring out the most powerful love in Krystal that can be demonstrated. You guys just remember, the two of you are ONE FLESH, and Emmett is of the two of you formed by God Himself for His special purpose. Hang in there and hang onto the hope that is offered to us by God through his Son Jesus Christ, His only Son.

Lord God in Heaven, it is through Your One and Only Son Jesus Christ our Savior we come to You, praising You for being our God. We give You all honor, all power and all glory. We Love You Lord and it is through that love we ask You to Lord over little Emmett and complete his growth so that he grows to be a strong boy and son of Colton and Krystal for them to raise up in the way he should go.. In the center of Your plan for him. Lord heal him, make him strong, and give that tiny heart a powerful beat for You Lord. Strengthen him, guide all his care-givers, and comfort his family. Show them that You are in control if this Lord.

It is for strength and endurance I pray for Colton, that Krystal will have his strength to lean on as she yearns for her son's health. I pray for Krystal Lord. I lift her up to you for her own healing and that You return her strength so that when Emmett is sufficiently strong she can minister to him at home as any loving mother would. Create in this family a supernatural bond that unites them as mighty soldiers for You Lord and Your plan and Way. Lord as we have been taught through Your very Son, You have a special place in Your heart and Your Kingdom for the little ones. Lord we know just how special this one is and we realize You must have great plans for him. We ask Lord that You heal him so that Your plan is fulfilled beyond our belief. Thank You Lord for giving us direct access to You, Almighty God through Your Son, and it is in His precious name we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Lord thank you for this family. We lift up this situation to you and ask you to heal Emmitt and to give Colton & Krystal comfort, strength and peace. Strengthen Krystal so she can be with Emmitt. Guide the doctors, nurse's & everyone that is involved with your wisdom and knowledge.

Comment

Praying hard for you guys. Please keep us updated

Comment

Prayers up for y’all bud. Our daughter was a preemie as well, she will be 3 next month. Those NICUs really know how to take care of the little ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any updates since last night?

Comment

Prayers up sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X