New Gun Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Gun Safe

Any one sell fire proof gun safes around the Grapevine/Dallas area? Want to buy and have installed at my home. Please let me know.

I can't remember the name of the guy, but I bought from a guy that is in Arlington. Had several brands of safes. I will see if I can locate my info to share a contact with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett A View Post
      I can't remember the name of the guy, but I bought from a guy that is in Arlington. Had several brands of safes. I will see if I can locate my info to share a contact with you.

Maybe A&C Safes? If so please do share the contact info. I bought a safe from them several years ago. I need another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

One on N. Dallas. Good service! On Marsh La.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Maybe A&C Safes? If so please do share the contact info. I bought a safe from them several years ago. I need another.

That may be it. I thought I had it in my phone, but no luck. I will check the paper work when I get off work.

Brett A.

Comment

Thanks all. Always able to depend on the GS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

I need one too if they wanna do a package deal and deliver mine haha

Comment

I order my Liberty Safe from there website. I got 12 months interest free financing. The safe was handled thru A1 locks. They where located in Plano. They had a great selection of safe in there showroom. Good luck

Comment

A-1 locksmith, they have 9 locations in the area. They sell liberty and browning safes. Get folks, I've brought several safes from them. Delivery and installation on all but one of them. They can be turn key if you would like that.

Comment

Working...
                  X