Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boaris! (if u know, u know)!

Talk about a s**tshow.

Me & the grandkids took Boaris for a stroll this eve.

Newish neighbor came up on us w his stray pit (dumped out in our area bout a yr ago) in the truck. Good guy, but cityboy from H-town.

Dog was in cab so no problem. Neighbor knows Boaris and stopped to pet/take pics of him. Dog got fussy but no big deal.

After they went on up their drive (150 yds) we continued on past.

Well... the dog wasn't done. A few minutes later I hear yelling and screaming. Here comes the dog, owner chasing on foot.

1st thing I did was get the kids up in the mule.

Boaris threw her around the first 30 seconds. BAD. Cutters would've killed the pit. But... its a pit. Boaris wore out and tried to retreat but she finally caught hold.

Kids were terrified/bawling. The neighbor was doing his ****dest but to no avail.

I crabclawed the dogs throat til she finally let loose/bout passed out. The neighbor held her while we retreated to the house.

Boaris was bleeding profusely from top of the snout/roof of mouth.

He made it home and bailed into his pool. After a few minutes he ate his supper Ethan brought him then retired to his pighouse.

But..... when I took off on the mule a bit later, he was right beside me, lol. Didnt learn.

I called the neighbor to make sure they were ok. He said the dog is pretty banged up and may have a broke leg.

He texted me a bit ago to check on Boaris.

We're planning on beers in my driveway tomorrow eve.

I told him to leave the dog at the house!

Boaris! (if u know, u know)!

Dang! Boaris is about the coolest pet I have ever seen! His whole story is awesome.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Oh wow! First page.

Comment

Wow! Boaris got big. Hope he's ok.

Comment

Good people will figure it out. Glad no people got hurt. Those critters will not forget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ole Boaris is getting big good to hear neither critter is too bad off

Comment

Dang man, glad you and the grandkids are okay. That must have been a sight to see before Boaris ran out of steam

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Long live Boaris the Great

Comment

Frankenswine! Glad he’s o k!

Comment

Coolest pet ever!

Comment

I bet that was intense!

Comment

Glad no one was hurt. That could have been bad. Grandpa nearly chocked out a pitbull, awesome!

Comment

That’s crazy, I can imagine the kids were stressed over that.

I’,m gonna go ahead and go out on a limb and say that will be the last time that dog goes after Ole Boaris…

Comment

Keeping up with food in and poop out should be quite a job..........

Comment

Well done sir on all fronts. And yes Boaris is huge!

Comment

Working...
                              X