Weather Apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather Apps?

With it being storm season again, the tornado's this past weekend, and with the forecast for tomorrow, I got to thinking about weather apps. Which one's do ya'll use, which one do you think is best etc?

I have the WAPP and just downloaded Texas Storm Chasers

I use ( my radar) works really well !

Comment

I have tried a bunch of them and I still haven't found one that is good. Currently I have NOAA Weather Free app.

Comment

I like weatherbug. Seems most accurate to me especially on temps forcasted

Comment

Dark Sky

Comment

X2 on Dark Sky. They claim their forecasts are "hyperlocal" and I have found that to be true. It tells you exactly when the rain will start and stop at your specific location and it's pretty darn accurate

Comment

I have Weather Underground, NOAA and my local news channel app. The local news channel app seems to be far more accurate to me.

Comment

MyRadar Pro for radar. It's worth the few bucks that it costs. NOAA Weather for forecasts

Comment

The one I have is called Hi-Def radar and I do not like it.

Comment

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dillakilla View Post
                      I like weatherbug. Seems most accurate to me especially on temps forcasted
                      Me too

Comment

What exactly do you want it for? Forecasts, radar or warning notifications? I’ve not found 1 that does it all.

For forecasts I’ve found weatherbug to be accurate in spring/summer, wunderground for fall winter.

For radar, Radar Scope is phenomenal, worth the $10.

For warnings- get a NOAA weather radio. But all of th weather apps issue warning notifications based on noaa data.

Comment

I use WeatherUnderground and My Radar

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                            I have Weather Underground, NOAA and my local news channel app. The local news channel app seems to be far more accurate to me.
                            This is my favorite, but I'm gonna look at NOAA and dark sky too

Comment

Y’all do realize they all get their info from the same place right? I use MY RADAR and Accuweather. The radar images are the same for everyone and Accuweather is close enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X