Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingib View Post
    How is that? I have 2 phones, insurance and 10gb and its $209
    Because ive called and chewed on them, was leaving to another carrier and they offered the bigger plan plus discounts to stay. Have to escalate the call to a manger, the cust service reps cannot offer discounts like the managers can.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
      I left AT&T last year and went with T-Mobil and I'm very happy with it. I mainly switched because of the international plan is much better but now I like it because it works good enough to run my firestick at the lease between LLano and Brady while AT&T is sorta good there and no Verizon at all. I think my bill is 80 a month unlimited everything and no extra charge in Canada or Mexico.

Hmmmm pretty interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

4 phones one watch. Unlimited with att 297.00. And that's with two of the phones being paid for on the next program

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
          Wife and I pay ~$120 with taxes and fees for both our lines with 10gb of data on verizon.
          Very nice!!! $90 diff maybe worth it

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
          Because ive called and chewed on them, was leaving to another carrier and they offered the bigger plan plus discounts to stay. Have to escalate the call to a manger, the cust service reps cannot offer discounts like the managers can.
          Interesting. I know it works with DirecTV. I need to do this

Comment

Ttf

Comment

If you buy your phone outright you should be able to get unlimited everything for under $100 for a single line. I pay $88 for a Sprint unlimited plan. I've gotta beleive some of these figures are so high because the prices of the phones are figured in, Just because you're eleigible for an upgrade doesn't mean you need to, or should. Thats where they get ya.

Comment

I pay 70 a month for one line with ATT for unlimited. phone is paid for. There are 9 dollars in fees which is ridiculous. They told me you cant get a discount on the unlimited plans with ATT since they are already price so "competitively". The fees are what kill me. There are at least 15-20 listed out that are a few cents to 10-15 cents a piece.

Comment

Sprint unlimited...$139.38 per month tax and all. 3 lines. I own my phones outright. Get AA discount plus $5 off per line per month for auto pay. I've shopped and cant beat it. Service sucks at the lease though but thats a plus in my book!

Unlimited Talk, Text and Data.
                  Line 1: $65; Line 2: $45; Line 3-10: $35.; Line 11-99: $30.
                  Unlimited Anytime Minutes.
                  Unlimited Messaging.
                  HD Streaming.
                  10GB Mobile Hotspot.
                  International Text from US.
                  Sprint Global Roaming.
                  Eligible for $5 per line/per month AutoPay discount for Lines 1-10

Comment

I feel lucky. Mine is free through work, and my wife's is subsidized 50% through work.

Comment

Verizon - 3 lines, 10 gigs of shared data, unlimited talk and text, no phone leases, $155 with work discount. no way we could ever use that much data even if we tried.

Comment

I NEVER ran out of data (never even close) until Verizon rolled out there "new unlimited" data plan a few years back... then I started running out every month, they would send a message something to the effect: you are out of data, upgrade now to our new unlimited plan to avoid overage charges.

I had SEVERAL years (10+) of history with them to show that I had never gotten close to what they were pegging me for and they basically didn't care. So I moved providers and couldn't be happier.

I 100% expect to get a check for a few bucks in the mail in a few years, after they've been spanked with a class action suit for mis-calculating data usage, or using fake data overages to increase costs unjustly. There is no reliable way to monitor your data usage your self, the same company that monitors it is the same company that benefits if you go over... HMMMMM...

Comment

Unfortunately these days it doesn’t pay to be loyal to any particular company. Me and my wife recently switched insurance companies after every year having noticeable increases and now we save about $340 a month. And what makes it worse is the agency keeps bugging to know what they can do to get our business back. We tell them you had years to try and keep it but they kept bending us over. Now we plan on shopping around every couple of years depending on the premium increase.

Comment

Working...
                          X