No announcement yet.

Bear 20yds from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's only cool until he starts destroying your feeder!

Comment

Good to hear of your experience. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

cool

Comment

He/she is pretty relentless! Friday when we got here we drove down to the bow blind to unload and he was here and ran off. He had hit the lock on the feeder winch and it was down on the ground with the lid off. Yesterday morning when he came win we watched him for ever till he started walking off. Fired off two shots in the air hoping to scare him out of the area for at least a little while. Nope, he was back yesterday afternoon. In the stand now, guess we will see if he comes back this morning. He sure has my deer spooked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
            Never in my life did I think I’d be 20yds from a black bear in the state of Texas!! He’s a pain in the butt but this is pretty cool!!!

Awesome. What county

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

maybe shoot at some tannerite ?

Comment

I'll pass what a mess

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool experience Brian. That being said, sounds like he's already wore out his welcome and you will be glad to get that experience out of your system pretty quick.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

How come I see a New Bear Rug in my Living Room? LOL

Comment

He/she is pretty relentless! Friday when we got here we drove down to the bow blind to unload and he was here and ran off. He had hit the lock on the feeder winch and it was down on the ground with the lid off. Yesterday morning when he came win we watched him for ever till he started walking off. Fired off two shots in the air hoping to scare him out of the area for at least a little while. Nope, he was back yesterday afternoon. In the stand now, guess we will see if he comes back this morning. He sure has my deer spooked!

I have U bolts on all my feeders that don’t have automatic brakes to prevent the feeder coming down if the lock is tripped. In my case I had it happen with either coons or cows, no bears here.

Comment

Where abouts in Texas?

Comment

Where at? We’re off 377&440

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you let the local game biologist know they may come trap it out and relocate it to Big Bend.

Comment

Bring a paintball gun or slingshot and sting his butt

Comment

Working...
                                X