No announcement yet.

Somerville 2020/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw a nice 4pt buck. It was down wind and winded me while screaming away. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by scottimus View Post
      Somebody left their tree stand from last year. Built a nice cage for it and all...lol

All galvanized 1/2” pipe shell.

Are you trolling or really sitting someone else’s stand? Doesn’t sound like mine, but fair chance you’d be taking a bludgeon point to the rear if you were.

Comment

Just saw a nice 4pt buck. It was down wind and winded me while screaming away. Lol

4 point, you should just stop hunting now before the game warden eats you for breakfast.

Comment

Somebody left their tree stand from last year. Built a nice cage for it and all...lol

All galvanized 1/2” pipe shell.
          That doesn’t surprise me. I know where three other stands are that have been strapped to those same trees for at least 5 years. I’ve never seen anyone sit in them, there’s no seat cushions and one has vines growing on it.

Comment

Sounds like id rather hunt there than the sam. How bad is vehicle burglary?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
              Sounds like id rather hunt there than the sam. How bad is vehicle burglary?
              I haven't heard of any. But also I don't leave things in my truck to attract thieves.

Comment

Anybody else take a machete to cut their way through the fog this morning? ��

Comment

Originally posted by Ballinonabudget View Post
                  Anybody else take a machete to cut their way through the fog this morning? ��
                  Yesterday morning was pretty rough. It definitely took longer to get there than normal because of the fog. Has anybody else noticed the lack of acorns, trails and activity this year?

Comment

Originally posted by rem788 View Post
                    Yesterday morning was pretty rough. It definitely took longer to get there than normal because of the fog. Has anybody else noticed the lack of acorns, trails and activity this year?
                    Yea the activity is way down recently, I've noticed when we get cooler weather I see more activity. Also, looked at multiple oaks and I've only seen one acorn....

Comment

Plus there’s been a guy out there running dogs hunting for pigs

Comment

Originally posted by rem788 View Post
                        Plus there’s been a guy out there running dogs hunting for pigs
                        Had a guy 2 seasons ago do the same call the GW or the park Ranger when he's there

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Iv been blessed this season having a friend let me take my son hunting this yr again not on public but I know some of yall and I love sharing it... open day of youth rifle my son was able to connect on a doe... its his first deer and first rifle kill at 35 yrs old every time I connect on a deer I still get the shakes but this hunt not gonna lie I didn't shake but tears of joy took over me and my son in the blind after he shot she went 40 yards and nose dived my son dang near broke my neck squeezing it so hard!!!! Ill be at the PHL Thanksgiving week took vaca that week hope to see yall out there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
                            Iv been blessed this season having a friend let me take my son hunting this yr again not on public but I know some of yall and I love sharing it... open day of youth rifle my son was able to connect on a doe... its his first deer and first rifle kill at 35 yrs old every time I connect on a deer I still get the shakes but this hunt not gonna lie I didn't shake but tears of joy took over me and my son in the blind after he shot she went 40 yards and nose dived my son dang near broke my neck squeezing it so hard!!!! Ill be at the PHL Thanksgiving week took vaca that week hope to see yall out there!!!

Comment

Comment

Nice job! Congrats to your son. Making memories he’ll never forget.

Comment

Working...
                                X