Comment

Originally posted by bisch View Post
      i’m your huckleberry!!!

Bisch

sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro

lmao

Comment

Comment

It is suppose to be on FB for those that do that, but I will give a little info, don't want to give out wrong info. Dena was reading it to me last night.
          On Monday, Brian fell off a ladder at his work. Broke 4 ribs, one has punctured his lungs and bleeding internally. He is having a real difficult time with his heart again, and has something going on within the brain. There are a few more things. Things are pretty critical right now. Sorry, for the bad info, but like I sad, I don't want to give out something that is not correct. Brian is a good man, and seems like bad things keep knocking him down.

Comment

Holy cow! I didn’t know any of that. I just thought Mike wanted his contact info!!!!!

Prayers up for Brian!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wow , hunted with him a few times
              . Good dude for sure .

Comment

Oh man. Great guy. Prayers up for him!

Comment

Prayers up for sure. He is definitely a great guy and has had some real problems over the past years. I pray he heals well.

Comment

Little update.
                    Good news is Bryan has been released by the hospital and is back home, but the medical bills are high. LSBA and TBOT have teamed up together to hold an online auction (fundraiser) for a hunt that has been donated by Matsuri Safaris in South Africa. TBH has allowed the auction to be done in TBH campfire forums. Dena is working on that and will have a better update on Bryan and the details to the hunt and get it all posted in the campfire sometimes today. All the money raised will go to directly to Bryan.

For those that haven't heard of Matsuri Safaris, we (Dena, Hunter, me, my nephew, his brother-n-law, and their wives and Brian Scott) went there last year, and between 6 hunters, killed 31 animals. The Stolle's and Ingles just returned from the same hunt this past month and had a thread in the campfire about their hunt. And of course, BISCH has been there and hunted also.

Comment

Here is a link to the fundraising thread for Bryan that I just posted in the campfire.

Matsuri Safaris donated a two person safari with all funds going to Bryan.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

All the best to Bryan,it will be my pleasure to host the winners in our camp.

Comment

Hmm???? I’ve been looking for a reason to go back again!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X