Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
    Fify....

I read where MLB found a total of at least six other teams using electronic equipment to steal signs without looking very hard. Also that the League was put out by Fries going public with only the info he had on the Astros and not any of the other teams and MLB issued a league wide gag order? on this issue. Still doesn't make it right the Astros cheated.

I'm very disappointed in the Astros.

Do the different pitches have the same thermal imaging? Asking for a friend....
    6? If that's all they found they wernt looking very hard.

Comment

I was told that only Astros players hit significantly worse on the road in that series.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        It was a fun time to be a Rangers fan but doesn’t divert the fact the Astros cheated. A lot!! Lol!!! Good try though.
        It was a fun time for me too...Watching them blow that 9th inning lead was glorious! Lol!

Comment

It’s over folks..... no more fireworks, time to go home the show is over. Let it go grown people. You’re a fan or you’re not.
          2020 ASTROS ! Lol
          I’m a fan before this and after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            I'm thinking there's some serious butthurt from the 2010 & 2011 seasons....
            You think it's just rangers fans that are whipping this horse? Wrong. Astros are the Luka Magnota of the sports world right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              It was a fun time for me too...Watching them blow that 9th inning lead was glorious! Lol!
              At least they lost fair and square

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                It was a fun time to be a Rangers fan but doesn’t divert the fact the Astros cheated. A lot!! Lol!!! Good try though.
                Oh, I'm sure it was fun.....right up to the non-happy ending!

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                  At least they lost fair and square
                  Says who?

Comment

Says who?
                    It's starting to hurt. Isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                      It's starting to hurt. Isn't it?
                      You tell me...It was worth it to me

Comment

I'm pretty sure Beltran was the key player in this for the Astros. One year the Rangers win 17 of 19 games against the Astros, Then he comes back to play for the Astros and we win 17 out of 19 games from the Rangers.

Guessing the Astros will have to go back to the old school method of using a good pair of binocular and flash cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          Oh, I'm sure it was fun.....right up to the non-happy ending!
                          For sure.

Maybe if we’d cheated.

Comment

Says who?
                            Nelson Cruz.

Comment

Is Bullfrog and rosin cheating? I’m guessing 100% of pitchers use it. Baseball is like all sports- win. Every team is guilty of doing whatever they can to win.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                Is Bullfrog and rosin cheating? I’m guessing 100% of pitchers use it. Baseball is like all sports- win. Every team is guilty of doing whatever they can to win.

There is nothing against wearing sunscreen and rosin is readily available on the mound. I would bet you are correct. Would y’all say this is cheating ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X