Big East Texas Bucks Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
    One thing I have figured out from this thread is due to an abundance of information on Nacogdoches County I am going to find out where a certain 12 acre tract is located. Then when I find it I am going talk to all the surrounding neighbors and ask them to name their price.
    Lol let me save you some time.. in my original post, I said where the majority of these bucks came from. At one point in time a couple years ago, I had 60 acre for sale on here that butted up the the Hayter Hunting Club

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
      That's a helluva buck... did you kill him south or north of Highway 84?

Thank ya sir.... South of 84

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol let me save you some time.. in my original post, I said where the majority of these bucks came from. At one point in time a couple years ago, I had 60 acre for sale on here that butted up the the Hayter Hunting Club
        Thanks lol. You definitely have bragging rights. Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
          Thank ya sir.... South of 84

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
            That trail cam pic is great! Good looking bucks there
            Thank you sir, its a shame alot of that stuff up 355 is sold or selling. Had to move West of the river and start over.

Comment

Our biggest buck we’ve had on cam in Freestone County couple years back. We never got him. Took the best daytime pics I got of him from the same cam/feeder and photoshopped them all in one to see him from different angles.
              Attached Files

Comment

^^^ you are one hell of a photoshopper, I looked at that picture and was confused, I thought what the $^ll is he talking about all his deer are big.....thats a cool idea and a really good way to mess with a hunting buddy

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                  ^^^ you are one hell of a photoshopper, I looked at that picture and was confused, I thought what the $^ll is he talking about all his deer are big.....thats a cool idea and a really good way to mess with a hunting buddy

^^^ I second this! I thought the same thing. Pretty cool idea and an great buck.

Comment

Ha! I wasn’t meaning to trick anyone. But now I might have to in the future. I did the photoshop originally to show my dad and brother the different angles of the buck if they were to see him on the hoof. I sent them screenshots of this pic for reference when they went out on the property

Comment

I thought you had the best place in east Texas. Very good job on the photo shop.

Comment

Originally posted by TXDUCKCUTTER View Post
                        2019 was a good yr.
                        That was an awesome year for you. I am happy you killed them before yall lost the lease.

Comment

Yes sir he is. 144 6/8".
                          Stop the thread. Best buck ever.

Comment

I’ve got a few I could post, but I can’t figure out posting pics from my phone...oh wait, Corp2010, you have several of the same big ones I have, post them up lol

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                              I’ve got a few I could post, but I can’t figure out posting pics from my phone...oh wait, Corp2010, you have several of the same big ones I have, post them up lol
                              Lol I'm not sure I have those anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Stop the thread. Best buck ever.
                                Lol Thank you sir. I actually missed a week in Kansas to stay here and hunt that buck. He's definitely the most unique deer I've ever had on camera and by far the coolest I've killed.

Comment

Working...
                                X