No announcement yet.

Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give my $100 dollar donation to TPWD at a chance of hunting with my son. Going to go ahead and donate some to the mule deer draw this year.

Comment

I’ve got 7-9pts in a bunch of categories so hoping that’s enough for one of them. I’m still holding out for the H even though with 0 points the odds aren’t good

Comment

Today is the day

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
          Today is the day
          fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
            The new Granger deadline was June 1.
            TPWD made it a separate draw like Georgetown.
            I heard the same about Matador. It's a shame that Matador was taken off the hunt list because of no more deer.

Comment

We killed the only 3 bucks we saw at Matador, and now it’s an antlerless hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Blank View Post
                We killed the only 3 bucks we saw at Matador, and now it’s an antlerless hunt.
                Gee, thanks man. Killin the last 3 bucks is not cool.

Comment

I have 20 years of points in many categories. I also struck out in all of the western states with only an elk, and antelope tag. One of these years, I will draw all at once. Texas owes me some tags.

Comment

Well I already drew deer and Elk out of state so won't be as disappointed when I apply in my home state this year and strike out again. Instead of points they should mail us a participation ribbon, at least I can hang them on my desk for decoration and brag about how large my collection of ribbons is.
                    Last edited by justletmein; 06-11-2019, 02:42 PM.

Comment

I'll be putting in...again. 4-5 points in multiple categories.

Comment

I got the Hag segment a, but will still put in for a few with tpwd. Didn't see squat last year at lanwr and missed a nice one at government canyon. It's hard to find the right dates in the fall with my job.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                          Well I already drew deer and Elk out of state so won't be as disappointed when I apply in my home state this year and strike out again. Instead of points they should mail us a participation ribbon, at least I can hang them on my desk for decoration and brag about how large my collection of ribbons is.
                          They used to send out non-selection notices. I tried cooking them every way I knew how, but they always just tasted like dispair.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the draw hunts. I've got several preference points in a lot of categories. Hopefully this year I'll draw on a pretty nice hunt or two.

My son drew a nice mule deer hunt last year. Killed a pretty nice buck and a doe. Hopefully his luck will continue. My daughter hasn't drawn a hunt yet. Maybe this is her year. (I put her and my son in together on most hunts. The mule deer was for one permit only so I had to split up their applications)

Comment

Any idea of how much longer before they release the new stuff for 2019-2020?

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                                Any idea of how much longer before they release the new stuff for 2019-2020?
                                1st week of July iirc?

Comment

Working...
                                X