2019 Available Lease Thread- Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
    Just confirmed. It’s one acre, no bow hunting, $500 a season, pay 2019 and 2020 up front, and they want three people on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji37][emoji23][emoji23] [emoji15][emoji848]Wow some people!!

Comment

Me calling the game warden on these stupid foo’s

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
        Just confirmed. It’s one acre, no bow hunting, $500 a season, pay 2019 and 2020 up front, and they want three people on it.

Might give me a justifiable reason to get that 6.5 I’ve been wanting.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
          Might give me a justifiable reason to get that 6.5 I’ve been wanting.

No kidding!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunting Deer and Exotics Lease 1000 acres - $4500 (Sutton County) hide this posting

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
            (google map)

condition: excellent
            make / manufacturer: Hunting Lease, Deer, Exotics

Hunting Deer and Exotics Lease 1000 acres

I would prefer a nice family or group of friends up to 5 hunters. Bow or Rifle
            I have 1000 acres in Sutton county with easy access. I have the seasonal North Llano river running through property. Water troughs throughout property. RV or Travel Trailer hookups available for electrical($), water(free), and septic (free).

Animals that are Allowed to shoot per Hunter:
            1 - Trophy Axis Buck
            2 - Axis Doe
            1 - Trophy Whitetail Buck (8 pts and greater)
            1 - Cull White Tail Buck (spike - 7 pts)
            3 - Whitetail Does
            1 - Saka Buck (6 pts and greater)
            5 - Feral Hogs
            Texas limits - Turkey

Hunters will provide the corn/protein for 6 feeders already set up on ranch year round.
            Year Round Hunting Lease starts March 1, 2019 ends February 28, 2020
            Price per person $4,500/Hunter.
            Please call or text Jim @ 2one0-3two6-7six7six

Comment

Hello all, I’m looking for a lease any size. Really wanting north, northwest, west, or southwest of Dallas/ Fort Worth within 2 hours. It will be my father and I on a smaller place. He is getting to that age where he won’t be able to hunt much longer. I would like to find something good that we can spend sometime together and hopefully get him a nice buck. We aren’t looking to get on a place with other hunters (no offense) or that has been over hunted. If it’s a bigger place and need more heads I have other family members that are interested as well. We all are born and raised management minded respectful hunters. We personally managed our heard on our old lease for over 12 years. The bucks went from the biggest scoring around 110 to twelve years later our biggest on camera scored right at 180. We ended up losing the lease due to the owner selling the property. If you guys have anything please message me. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                I am getting off my place in Menard. 10 miles west of the town. If anyone is interested. 1000 acres. 8 guys. Group of 4 are staying and are great people. They will need 4 to fill.
                The good:
                Lots of deer
                Decent number of Axis
                Very Few BB
                Terrain is excellent.
                Ton of Turkey
                Water

The Bad:
                No Power or septic
                Cows
                100-120 class deer (LOTS OF THEM)
                Leasing from agent
                2 miles off paved road through main ranch headquarters
                Limited year round. (1 visit per month June-Spetember)
                $3000/Spot

We were told that we would have power when we leased the place. Then it never showed after numerous times of asking and no refund was given and price stayed the same. I can not see paying this much without power. However, for hunting it is a great place. The leasing agent is a well known one and I was VERY disappointed on how he handled the situation. However, no other issues. Reason the other 4 are staying is simply because they do not want to move there stuff again and they all bought generators now. If this is something you are interested in I will gladly take your contact and put you in touch with the main guy with the group of 4.
                Ok so I need to make an appolgy on this post, only a few pmed me and I lost the pms. But those few I told the name of the agent too and I want to let it be known that he DID reduce the price of our lease this year to compensate for the no power. We still over paid a little last year but he could have very easily kept the price the same and said tough luck. But he did reduce it. So if anyone is looking we will have 1 or 2 spots open on the place.

Comment

Take me off the list boyz, landed on a lease my dad hunted 40 years ago, beyond excited!!

Comment

Originally posted by backwoods101 View Post
                    take me off the list boyz, landed on a lease my dad hunted 40 years ago, beyond excited!!

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                    jerk!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post

jerk!!!!

[emoji28]

Comment

[emoji28]

Give us some details cuz. At least rub it all the way ya know

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                          Give us some details cuz. At least rub it all the way ya know

Lol, 400+ acres outside of Harper. Cabin with power and septic but still rugged enough to give my lil guy the “roughing it” feel. Little too none hunting pressure the last 10 years. I’ve taken a dozen deer or so there when I was younger. Looking forward to my son building the same memories.

Comment

Lol, 400+ acres outside of Harper. Cabin with power and septic but still rugged enough to give my lil guy the “roughing it” feel. Little too none hunting pressure the last 10 years. I’ve taken a dozen deer or so there when I was younger. Looking forward to my son building the same memories.

Your a lucky man now go make some memories

Comment

man this is great for you with the history & all!
                              congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X