A Texas business worth mentioning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Texas business worth mentioning

Have you ever had someone do something very nice for you or others and you think they deserve recognition? I’ve tried to give them as much of my business as possible, but it’s not nearly enough. There’s a man and woman who work together at the Texas Country Farm Supply in Mt. Vernon. They went above and beyond to help me in the past and I felt it necessary to mention those nice people on here. They may be husband and wife, I’m not certain. Always been treated kindly by them both.

They sell more than just feed there. In the spring and early summer they usually have garden plants and maybe flowers too. Inside you’ll find various gardening supplies as well as pet supplies too. Sometimes they sell fresh vegetables for a lady in town. Probably have a good many things I haven’t touched on. If you’re ever out that way please stop by and take a look. They may not have everything the bigger stores carry, but you’ll get great small town service there. Thanks.

Wow, good on you for mentioning this very obviously great store!

Comment

Utopia Ranch Outpost

Comment

It is nice to see a positive post, so many times you see people post about negative experiences. Glad to hear about your positive experience.

Comment

I regret not getting their names. They know mine. I was usually short on time and had quite a ways yet to drive when I’d stop there.

Comment

Carter Automotive in decker prairie (Magnolia). Any work that I can't do on my truck I take to them, they hold strong to their word and are honest.

I had my 2006 F150 tuned up there and they quoted me I want to say around $386 and ended up having all 8 plugs break and they had to put some significant time in to get them all out. When I went to pick up the truck it was the same price I was originally quoted. I was told "We know how to get them out, if they break that is on us" This was just one example of their integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
              Utopia Ranch Outpost
              LOL! Yup old Morris did it right with that one. He's got the touch of gold and is a true rags to riches fellow.

Comment

They have let me buy deer corn over the phone and left it out for me to pick up after hours. Good folks.

Comment

Working...
                X