No announcement yet.

How many fly fishermen on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found this video of a Guadalupe Bass, it's a good size. My camera mounts on my head so most of the fight is missed it wasnt on, but they fight hard on a flyrod. I attached my best largemouth on the fly for 2018, so the video wouldn't be so short. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

How many fly fishermen on here.

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
      We are in Honolulu and depart for Christmas Island in the morning. Just finished rigging my reels. I am so freaking stoked for this trip!!!!

Awesome man! My buddy just got back from there a couple months ago and had an awesome time. I believe they caught just about everything you can. No big GT’s but some fun sized ones. Good luck and please give a report when you get back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are in Honolulu and depart for Christmas Island in the morning. Just finished rigging my reels. I am so freaking stoked for this trip!!!!

Bucket list...good luck

Comment

I’m jealous! Update us when you can, that’s gonna be a bad *** trip!

Comment

Holy s**t! Now we’re talking! Keep us posted!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
              Holy s**t! Now we’re talking! Keep us posted!
              Big bucket list item for me too.

Comment

Boom! That is going to be awesome. What rod/reel combo's are you bringing?

Comment

Originally posted by Derrik View Post
                  Boom! That is going to be awesome. What rod/reel combo's are you bringing?
                  Yeah, how do you like those Ross reels?

Comment

I just posted two fly rods for sale in the classifieds.

Comment

Head to broken bow in the morning! If you see a couple lost rednecks attempting to fly fish in the park stop and say hi!![emoji2]

Comment

This eve was a great reminder of why I crappie fish! 2 hours and not a bite! Blood and honey. Coop elevator psychedelic supremo and funky chicken to ease the pain. I'm no fly fisherman but every year we've been here since the flood has been worse than the year before. Back to the slabs next week!!!

Comment

We caught some this eve! Waders have a leak in the left foot!! That wasn't fun! Hafta get another pair before next trip!!!

Comment

Christmas Island report needed. Just because we want to see it.
                            No local bite worth talking about here.

Comment

Finally sending my hardy rod in for repairs after I caught a giant tree awhile back... hopefully I’m back on the water soon

Comment

Klooney, seriously, if you need to borrow a rod then let me know. I have plenty of almost every weight and length.

Comment

Working...
                                X