No announcement yet.

2019 Available Lease Thread- Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody heard of this before? Its the Slator Ranch in Webb County?
    I saw this on Hunt Locator. I don't know anything more than this.

Prime South Texas Brush Country Hunting, Family Friendly MLDP
    Attention deer hunters. Leases available.
    Southern webb and northern zapata counties deer leases immediately available!
    Please serious inquires only, i.E. Check with the wife,brother,dad, bff, before calling.
    From $6300 to $8400 a gun depending on the property leased.
    1. We have up to 5 spots available on ~11k acres, rv hook ups. Water and electricity for travel trailer type set up ($6300 per spot), mldp3
    2. 5 spots available to fill a different ranch on ~10,000 acres with a full amenity hunting lodge ($8400). Satellite tv, internet, foosball table, 7 bedrooms. Has state of the art cleaning station with large walk in cooler. 14 hunters on ~10k acres. Mldp3
    All our ranches are mldp and require mandatory protein feed at hunters own expense. Deer, quail, dove, hogs, javelina in abundance. Most tanks are stocked with florida hybrid bass and many water fowl. Visit our web site

We are going into year 4 of mldp with great management and are really starting to reap the rewards. If you are looking for an awesome place to hunt, bring your family and enjoy some of god’s beautiful creation, then give us a call. Mother nature has certainly cooperated so 2017 should be awesome!
    Once you have decided you are serious contact one of the numbers for a show date. We will require a $100 dollar deposit for a 2 hour showing of the properties. If you lease $50.00 of the deposit comes off the cost of the lease, if you do not lease we donate to our hero hunt which takes place in november for those who have sacrificed for our country. We have a 100% fill rate for those who come to see the ranch. We do not want to waste your time nor waste our time, that is why we have the fee to show the property.
    These are family type leases with “immediate” family member privileges and limited guest privileges. A trophy buck, a cull buck, and 2 does usually fill our mldp requirements per hunter but the need to possibly shoot more culls certainly exist. Hunters are required to put up th

Comment

122 acres in Castroville. $6k fir 3 guns

Comment

145 acres near Harper. $12k

Comment

I will definitely have a few openings on my place. We are making changes. I'm applying for MLD doe permits for the upcoming season. We will also have less overall members. That is gonna raise my lease dues to $1,100. I will be looking back at my PM's when I know for sure how many will be needing. I have about 4,000 acres covering parts of Hardin and Polk Counties.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              I will definitely have a few openings on my place. We are making changes. I'm applying for MLD doe permits for the upcoming season. We will also have less overall members. That is gonna raise my lease dues to $1,100. I will be looking back at my PM's when I know for sure how many will be needing. I have about 4,000 acres covering parts of Hardin and Polk Counties.
              Sent you a message thru tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Already sent you a message a while back, here’s to hoping I make the cut[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm a new bow Hunter. 2019 will be my first season. I live in Montgomery county and I'm looking for Alex's around 2 hours away at Max. If any body has anything let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrshenkir View Post
                    I'm a new bow Hunter. 2019 will be my first season. I live in Montgomery county and I'm looking for Alex's around 2 hours away at Max. If any body has anything let me know. Thanks.
                    Just keep following this thread and subscribe to the classifieds and check daily and you will find one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mrshenkir View Post
                      I have a cousin named Alex but she prefers women and is a little farther than 2 hours away from you. Good luck with your search and most importantly...Welcome to the green screen bud

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                        I have a cousin named Alex but she prefers women and is a little farther than 2 hours away from you. Good luck with your search and most importantly...Welcome to the green screen bud
                        Picks of Alex....I'm good out to 4 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          Picks of Alex....I'm good out to 4 hours

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                            LOL...I sent them a message to verify the price. It is less than 4 miles from where I hunt and there is no way they can lease it for that. It is probably worth no more than $2500 tops.

-john

Comment

2019 Available Lease Thread- Post them here

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                              LOL...I sent them a message to verify the price. It is less than 4 miles from where I hunt and there is no way they can lease it for that. It is probably worth no more than $2500 tops.

-john

Hell, now it’s up to $15,000!

Comment

Working...
                              X